Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Assassin Loot - Coils of Ubah Kan

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Fresh from TL: http://fuskbugg.se/file/o8haRv/LOOOOOOOT.png
    Breeches of the Crawling Chaos

Let's look at the stats compared to the most commongly used Blades leggings of the hidden tomb (http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...idden_tomb.jpg)

Chaos:
    8 more armor
    9 less const
    468 cr + 25 dex = 468 +75 Combat Rating = 543 = 24 more combat rating
    7 more hit rating
    no difference in critical and critical damage ratings

So....seems like new Chaos legs are veeeeeerrrrrrrrry minor upgrade to Tomb legs.

The difference in health is +72 HP and whatever stamina loss from constitution is mitigated by +25 dex.

But we are talking here about +0.67 DPS difference. This loot made sence back when set bonuses were planned, now it's almost carbon-copy of KHitai stuff...

Not super pumped for this :X
    Lol you must be joking right. Its dps is on par with t4. More combat rating over t4 little less crit and critdamage. It should have 30 combat rating less over t4 pant.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    Lol you must be joking right. Its dps is on par with t4. More combat rating over t4 little less crit and critdamage. It should have 30 combat rating less over t4 pant.
    So what? Brittle Blade pants has more CR than T4 and I don't see anyone complaining.

Funcom has coded themselves into 1.4 loophole. Back then gear uprade had little to no impact on characters so 1.5 changed the stats system. Five years later the gear gap between T4 and fresh character is so big that devs can only add armor that will have, such as chaos pants, such minor upgrades as 0.67 DPS.

And besides: T4 won't be king forever. T3 people had to kiss their epics goodbye when ROGS hit live and dugeon drops were better than top raiding gear of that time. It will happen to T4 eventually unless FC figures out new means of gear progression connected to AA (which I honestly would prefer).
    Retired

What are you talking about. T4 sin pants have 61 crit rating and brittal blade 55 crit rating where does bb legs have more crit rating.

And why would u ask for better item stats if its stats are on par with t4 why are you comparing it to brittal blade pants if it clearly on par of t4. New legs need at list 30 combat ratimg tone down to be slightly less t4ish. And when funcom released faction items it was on all levels upgrade to t3 which is fine. But for this new item u get more combat rating over t4 and less crit and critdamage.
    Last edited by armatur; 19th July 2013 at 21:28.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    What are you talking about. T4 sin pants have 61 crit rating and brittal blade 55 crit rating where does bb legs have more crit rating.

And why would u ask for better item stats if its stats are on par with t4 why are you comparing it to brittal blade pants if it clearly on par of t4. New legs need at list 30 combat ratimg tone down to be slightly less t4ish. And when funcom released faction items it was on all levels upgrade to t3 which is fine. But for this new item u get more combat rating over t4 and less crit and critdamage.
    CR = Combat rating

Besides, it is YOU who keep posting about T4 and stats difference. All I wrote in my original post is that I am not super pumped for 0.67 DPS upgrade.

Is it ok with you if I won't be pleased with new dungeon gear? Can you find it in you heart to accept me "being not pumped" for new gear and at the same time not fearing for your precious T4?

You are viciously defending something that I am not attacking.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    CR = Combat rating

Besides, it is YOU who keep posting about T4 and stats difference. All I wrote in my original post is that I am not super pumped for 0.67 DPS upgrade.

Is it ok with you if I won't be pleased with new dungeon gear? Can you find it in you heart to accept me "being not pumped" for new gear and at the same time not fearing for your precious T4?

You are viciously defending something that I am not attacking.
    Am not defending anything all am saying that current stats are over the board. I don't see reason why would you ask more out something that is much easier to acquire.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12