Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Assassin Loot - Coils of Ubah Kan

Default New Assassin Loot - Coils of Ubah Kan

Fresh from TL: http://fuskbugg.se/file/o8haRv/LOOOOOOOT.png
    Breeches of the Crawling Chaos

Let's look at the stats compared to the most commongly used Blades leggings of the hidden tomb (http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...idden_tomb.jpg)

Chaos:
    8 more armor
    9 less const
    468 cr + 25 dex = 468 +75 Combat Rating = 543 = 24 more combat rating
    7 more hit rating
    no difference in critical and critical damage ratings

So....seems like new Chaos legs are veeeeeerrrrrrrrry minor upgrade to Tomb legs.

The difference in health is +72 HP and whatever stamina loss from constitution is mitigated by +25 dex.

But we are talking here about +0.67 DPS difference. This loot made sence back when set bonuses were planned, now it's almost carbon-copy of KHitai stuff...

Not super pumped for this :X
    Retired

Agree. How is the difficulty of the dungeon compared to SotW?

BS hands without crit rating.. seriously now... :S

Are these only dungeon loots or available also in DS vendor with rares ?

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    Are these only dungeon loots or available also in DS vendor with rares ?
    so far vendor only has belts, shoulders and hands

legs are drop
    Retired

Hands are from the last boss in Sepulcher. The vendor has belt and shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Hands are from the last boss in Sepulcher. The vendor has belt and shoulders.
    the unknown boss in coils seems to randomly drop epic hands too, also a mob in dungeon dropped randomly epic barb legs :P
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

It is a 6 man dungeon. What do you want? The 6 man loot to be better than T4?

lol,

I think they did a good job with the loot. I'm looking at the stats and I'm pretty impressed!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

The good thing about these pants are...they're an upgrade over khitai AND there's a much higher drop chance.

And there is now an option to be well geared AND not look like a flamingo without vanity.

This dungeon guaranteed to drop a set of legs correct? I don't really care how good or bad the gear is, just want new shyt to do.
    Im Fat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast