Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: BS combo damage needs a buff seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Stop mentioning skill all the time. Not relevant when you want to look at these things objectively. It's not about me or you =)
    That's what I'm saying. Skill can make some difference but it's a game, not rocket science.
    This thread was opened by someone to QQ about BS damage beeing too low, and someone finished to say that BS can regularly top parse in top raiding guilds (it was not you to mention yourself, I know).
    We all agree in the end that it is not possible, but shammie DPS is fine.
    So this thread ended its reason to exist I think .
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Wasn't QQ thread, was more like venting my anger after constantly getting horrible team mates in mini games and getting my ads raped. Just remembering the good old days where I could solo kill a demo, where as now I just get raped cause they do **** tons more then me before I get to them.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Quote Originally Posted by m4gg0t View Post
    I mainly made this post from a PvP point of view. Don't really care much about PvE damage cause any other decent class can get much higher dps easier then us
    PVP thread, turns into pve bitching war since page 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    PVP thread, turns into pve bitching war since page 2
    Did you read the first post? OP specifies that it was supposed to be mainly about PvP on page 3.

Also - what do you guys think about magic damage for BS? I think the Manifestation dots could deal nice damage if we could get a good str/magic damage gear -> http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=58814 (I'm bored)
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 24th July 2013 at 08:38.

FC won't put time into something like that now. I much rather liked your idea with strength amplifying the manifestation dots. Besides I don't think it's needed.

They are done with priest revamps, and how Funcom work is they won't do fixes on the side when working on something else, which is sad. Cause always there is a demand for fixes or tweaks hensight.

If they wanna fix something, they should buff feats that never see the light of day for more spec diversity:

Gangrene
    Deft Renewal
    Companion Spirit (make the bear smash the ground around the target for AoE on hit and debuff)

The idea of these feats are good, but not tweaked enough to be attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    FC won't put time into something like that now. I much rather liked your idea with strength amplifying the manifestation dots. Besides I don't think it's needed.

They are done with priest revamps, and how Funcom work is they won't do fixes on the side when working on something else, which is sad. Cause always there is a demand for fixes or tweaks hensight.

If they wanna fix something, they should buff feats that never see the light of day for more spec diversity:

Gangrene
    Deft Renewal
    Companion Spirit (make the bear smash the ground around the target for AoE on hit and debuff)

The idea of these feats are good, but not tweaked enough to be attractive.
    I don't think we can count of FC doing any tweaks in near time anyway

I can't comprehend how they figured out the str/manidot coefficients... or it's simply bugged. 10 damage for 1000 str = wat?

Simply fixing the str/manidot coefficient would be a straight up increase in dps and that would be a bit lame. If we would rely on magic damage, we would have to trade it for other stats - that would be more balanced.

Do we really need it? Well, at least it would be something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post
    I know Lurvi, he is a very skilled and expert BS of course, one of the best.
    Anyway a lot of this misunderstanding about his DPS is due to a Louhi parser which was posted long time ago, where Lurvi was topping the DPS with 2K+.
    There is only one reason why at that time he was doing so much damage: he was comboskipping with perfect execution, and he was incredibly good at it.

Otherwise BS has never been able and is not able to score 2K+ DPS on any fight in game (while hitting 1 single target ofc), at least since I play this game (half 2011, maybe in previous versions it was different).

In PvE BS can score 1500-1600+ on some fights, but in the same fights a good sin, carnie conq or necro equally geared / skilled scores 2000+.
    So your assumption about BS topping parsers is wrong.
    The only fight in game where BS can top parse even in good raid group is, sometimes and with some luck, Hator Ka, cause of the mechanic of dots which remain after boss teleport and since IB dots are probably highest dot in game.

BS can be in the top 5 in some fights though so yes: BS DPS is perfectly fine as it is.
    There is no need to buff DPS and there is no need for Mutilation to get a lot of kills (sometimes Iron Hide build works better than Muti, it depends on the mini; it means nothing, mini setup was favorable etc, but this a screen taken 2 days ago with IH build: http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/14/9x5y.jpg ).
    no man, lurvi got female character, which is unable to comboskipp, comboskipping was always just for male characters

IT wasnt unable, only a bit harder..

You mean MUCH harder and much less effective, right? Also you couldn't even skip the same combos with different genders so it's just silly to even try bringing this up^^

Comboskipping on female toons was a joke compared to male toons.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

What i don't understand is every other class can out DPS us any time if they want to without trying. in PvP vs other good players i cant dish out enough DPS to then before they take me to bellow 50%. i feel as if people arnt even scared of a BS hitting on them anymore.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast