Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: BS combo damage needs a buff seriously

He's not soooo far off. My bs in pve can do a shitton of damage and be pretty high on the parses (I only top parses in 6 men and crappy raids though)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickeds View Post
    good shamans outdps your full t4 sin in raids? talk about l2p...
    basically this

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/mfxkosja/Roror.jpg

The necro and tos died 35x combined. Picking out noobs rezzing by the gorge anyone can top the kill chart, class does not matter if the fools keep rezzing lol
    Doomsayer 2008

Lets see... people talking about l2p... You might see that im in CoE, 1 of the top raiding guilds in aoc, i dont bullsh1t. As a pvper and a pve'er im quite on top on pretty much every class that i play.

You just havent seen a good bear shaman yet.

Good bear shamans keep up with the top dps in a lot of the fights and sometimes even come out on top.

It's not my fault that your BS's have L2P issues, and cant do the same.

Too bad that you cant see that, BS dosnt need a dmg buff. Not for PvE, not for PvP

I haven't seen a Bear Shaman do 2600 single target (best I've seen on a melee) or 3100 (best I've seen on a caster). Those are not against magic vulnerable bosses either. So are they still going to top these parses?

For clarities sake: No I do not believe that they need a buff, but likewise they aren't topping a parse if there's competent DPSers around.
    Last edited by Boesch; 21st July 2013 at 11:49.

Ask any AFJ'er who Lurvi is, and if his capable of topping their parsers all i have to say. and what you say about melee and ranged... its very very very very fight depended ofc, bs cant for example keep up at entity but at Imp, lisk and zodi they are able.

Quote Originally Posted by EnReX View Post
    Ask any AFJ'er who Lurvi is, and if his capable of topping their parsers all i have to say. and what you say about melee and ranged... its very very very very fight depended ofc, bs cant for example keep up at entity but at Imp, lisk and zodi they are able.
    I know Lurvi, he is a very skilled and expert BS of course, one of the best.
    Anyway a lot of this misunderstanding about his DPS is due to a Louhi parser which was posted long time ago, where Lurvi was topping the DPS with 2K+.
    There is only one reason why at that time he was doing so much damage: he was comboskipping with perfect execution, and he was incredibly good at it.

Otherwise BS has never been able and is not able to score 2K+ DPS on any fight in game (while hitting 1 single target ofc), at least since I play this game (half 2011, maybe in previous versions it was different).

In PvE BS can score 1500-1600+ on some fights, but in the same fights a good sin, carnie conq or necro equally geared / skilled scores 2000+.
    So your assumption about BS topping parsers is wrong.
    The only fight in game where BS can top parse even in good raid group is, sometimes and with some luck, Hator Ka, cause of the mechanic of dots which remain after boss teleport and since IB dots are probably highest dot in game.

BS can be in the top 5 in some fights though so yes: BS DPS is perfectly fine as it is.
    There is no need to buff DPS and there is no need for Mutilation to get a lot of kills (sometimes Iron Hide build works better than Muti, it depends on the mini; it means nothing, mini setup was favorable etc, but this a screen taken 2 days ago with IH build: http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/14/9x5y.jpg ).
    Last edited by Calore; 21st July 2013 at 17:06.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post
    BS can be in the top 5 in some fights though so yes: BS DPS is perfectly fine as it is.
    Only in a 6 man should a BS be in top 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Only in a 6 man should a BS be in top 5.
    Well it's more correct to say that BS can be 5-6 in few fights, only those where melees have some advantage over casters, like some memory cloud fights.
    Still I think BS DPS is perfectly fine as it is in PvE. Barbs are not so far above, so any buff could make the 2 classes too near.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post
    where Lurvi was topping the DPS with 2K+.
    There is only one reason why at that time he was doing so much damage: he was comboskipping with perfect execution, and he was incredibly good at it.
    Not true.
    My near 2k parse on Louhi was way after comboskip fix, so it was very possible in that particular fight... It was even before the revamp buffing our dmg slightly, before Louhi "buff".

You know one thing melee users got that casters dont? Weapon damage % buffs. Try make a solid setup... In raids your DDs will cry when you do 1800+ on Zodiac (single target parsed)

Copy paste some 5k whitehit crits and they'll keep on crying. Alot of fun ^^

Of course bear is low tier-damage else if you want to make a ranking, but everyone seem to forget is we're not far behind.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast