Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    all this really tells me is that conqs need a buff, clearly
    better create a new thread on conqs
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

lol bs is op u just need t3 craft but that should be obvious..

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    lol bs is op u just need t3 craft but that should be obvious..
    If you need t3 craft then it's the gear that is op not the class^^
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

In my opinion BS is perfectly balanced! If you want to be killing maching, means muti spec you have to sacrifice your bubble. With bubble- specc you still have decent damage but more survivability, so both speccs have their advantages and disadvantages. But in my opinion the comparison with other classes make the difference. Does a brute- conq need to sacrifice survivability for damage? Why does this class still have so much dmg- output with two bubbles? Pom's deal so insane damage with their two bubbles, any sacrifice for this? But I guess that's another topic, coz it's about unbalanced other classes. So in my view BS is pretty well balanced!
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

The reason why i made this rage post is cause im still annoyed that a PvP 10 BS hits for **** in PvP. The old days i would be hitting like a truck. Anyways waiting for my T4 hammer to drop. IMO we could still use a slight buff to combo damage.It's also stupid that tanks can have all their survivability and still being able to do as much burst damage as a ranger or sin.
    Last edited by m4gg0t; 20th July 2013 at 15:20.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

tanks been op forever... conq recenetly got "noob" buffed so even noobs can be good with the class ... Yet the point of threadmaker.. You are clueless, l2p dude.

Bear shamans top dps in raids on certain bosses (if they are good)

I remember playing with my full T4 sin (Zakila) dueling Lurvi, he does more dmg over me, 1 combo = 3k. I didnt lose due to me getting cc's in.. Yet the point is bear shamans hit like trucks. Dont ******** me with that they dont, mby you need to be good to do it.. but hell let it stay that way

Quote Originally Posted by EnReX View Post
    tanks been op forever... conq recenetly got "noob" buffed so even noobs can be good with the class ... Yet the point of threadmaker.. You are clueless, l2p dude.

I remember playing with my full T4 sin (Zakila) dueling Lurvi, he does more dmg over me, 1 combo = 3k. I didnt lose due to me getting cc's in.. Yet the point is bear shamans hit like trucks. Dont ******** me with that they dont, mby you need to be good to do it.. but hell let it stay that way
    lol please..
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

You dont need T3 craft or T4 weapon to do good dmg in pvp. I play with t3 weapon, and with hp perk and still get alot kills (iron hide build).
    Solmhyr- new style of HoX play.

Quote Originally Posted by EnReX View Post
    good shamans outdps your full t4 sin in raids? talk about l2p...

Quote Originally Posted by Wickeds View Post
    good shamans outdps your full t4 sin in raids? talk about l2p...
    Got to agree, if you got bs's topping parses, you got **** toons in your raid that need to l2p. My BS has all kinds of gear/aa's and I only get 12-15 dps on parses.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast