Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BS combo damage needs a buff seriously

Maybe make all shrewd blow ranks need 1 step to as well

Quote Originally Posted by m4gg0t View Post
    Ever since the combo revamp BS DPS has been hit the hardest in PvE/PvP. Our bust has actually been remove and our DPS nerfed by 35% - 45%. Our combo damage seriously needs a buff by about 30%. We are the lowest damage class in the whole game. when tanks can have more damage then us its just stupid.
    30% is way too much, but I understand your point of view.
    Honestly I like BS as it is now.
    It's an hard class to play, it needs skill especially in PvP and it's a lot rewarding for this reason.
    But yes, especially in PvP it feels a bit gimped about damage output compared to other classes.

There were some suggestions made by players that got totally ignored by developers during BS revamp (one was to make Vision of the Sky a single slot perk, so to be able to use VotS + FG in PvE as DPS setup; many other suggestions were good too).
    In the end BS revamp was not so bad, but the feeling was it was not finished, and just interrupted because of develop team plans.

I'd say that a +5% raw DPS buff on some combos would be ok.
    But 30% is very exagerated really.
    That would make our PvE DPS significantly higher than Barbs.
    Last edited by Calore; 19th July 2013 at 07:51.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

I don't have any idea about the players in your server but believe me there are bunch of bs's on crom who can do more kills than a sin or demo..pls ask to Fsen about his spec

Bs is very gear dependant, especially the weapon. if you have a good blunt and decent gear, BS is a really strong and balanced class.
    if you have only like stonesplitter or pvp tier1 blunt well, you 'll have a hard time getting kills.
    the bear is great imo, just love to have a little bump on pvp weapons.

What are you smoking. Bubble spec doesn't do THAT much damage but that is fair given the survivability we have. Muti spec is a monster (and yes, even with a weak weapon like Stonesplitter) while being still kinda decent survivability wise.

And even in pve we don't have the lowest damage (it's better than dps guards at least )
    Last edited by kalston; 19th July 2013 at 10:13.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Halebarius View Post
    every high end player, with experience and gear, whatever the class can be a killing machine.
    but some classes can shine even with average gear. magic damage based classes mostly.
    those who rely on + weapon damage to deal dps are more gear dependant. that's a fact.
    if you can show me a bear with stonesplitter or pvp1 blunt doing this score, i'd love to have his/her advices.

Zima has t4 blunt ye.

I do know one BS who was sometimes top killer or close with a Stonesplitter (and muti spec obviously) but I don't think I have a screenshot (there was one JS at least where I was top killer on guard and he was right behind with 1 less kill or so, so I had like 19/1 and he had 18/2 maybe). However he's one particularly gifted player (Smukk for those who play on Fury) and that was on Eu servers and he had very low latency as well.

Still, muti spec can definitely kill a lot (once buffed up, internal bleed + feral growl (when it crits) can pretty much kill a clothie even with a mere Stonesplitter)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Zima has t4 blunt ye.

I do know one BS who was sometimes top killer or close with a Stonesplitter (and muti spec obviously) but I don't think I have a screenshot (there was one JS at least where I was top killer on guard and he was right behind with 1 less kill or so, so I had like 19/1 and he had 18/2 maybe). However he's one particularly gifted player (Smukk for those who play on Fury) and that was on Eu servers and he had very low latency as well.

Still, muti spec can definitely kill a lot (once buffed up, internal bleed + feral growl (when it crits) can pretty much kill a clothie even with a mere Stonesplitter)
    I'd love to see him in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Halebarius View Post
    all this really tells me is that conqs need a buff, clearly
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast