Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: BS combo damage needs a buff seriously

I wonder his burst dps actually. i can realize it better in duels..

ps. poms r unbalanced, everybody accept this imo. so don't compare yourself with pom..they will get a nerf soon i think. (or funcom will balance this with new gears and weapons)

Don't get why you all saying BS damage is fine, it's absolutely not. when every other class can out burst us with much less effort. I mean don't get me wrong when I crit I hit quite hard, but it's still way lower then other classes. All I'm asking is for a slight burst damage increase.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Quote Originally Posted by ygtturna View Post
    I wonder his burst dps actually. i can realize it better in duels..

ps. poms r unbalanced, everybody accept this imo. so don't compare yourself with pom..they will get a nerf soon i think. (or funcom will balance this with new gears and weapons)
    yeah, it's clearly poms that need the nerf while soldiers are running rampant... if they nerf poms before then they're seriously retarded.

man I so miss old wotw... severe snare and high dmg for next three hits. two shot with sb5 as burst finisher.

those were the dayz

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    man I so miss old wotw... severe snare and high dmg for next three hits. two shot with sb5 as burst finisher.

those were the dayz
    The name fit the effect better as well...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011