Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do I need an EU launcher to play EU account from the US ?

Default Do I need an EU launcher to play EU account from the US ?

Do I need an EU launcher to play EU account from the US ?

I want to start an account on EU servers to check them out but do I need to download a different launcher or are they the same ?

Yes

You need the euro launcher as it will send you to euro server as opposed to the us servers.

Once euro and us are merged then we all only need 1 launcher.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodred View Post
    Do I need an EU launcher to play EU account from the US ?

I want to start an account on EU servers to check them out but do I need to download a different launcher or are they the same ?
    Easiest way is to copy and paste the game folder to your desktop. Then you change LocalConfig.xml in the game folder to EU, simply replace everything inside. Then you can connect to Eu servers without messing up your US folder.

Heres a link to the LocalConfigs, make sure you keep proper formatting.

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...27&postcount=3
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

OK, somehow i screw up. Now its not accepting my name or password at launcher. Any ideas ? I copied the AOC folder to destop, replaced the config and launched from the folder.

You need a separate Euro account. Us account wont login into euro server.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I created one.

I am re-installing now. I think i messed it up when I tried to download a fresh EU launcher before I tried the config trick. It asked me to remove old version 1st and I did not so I think I messed up my copy.

After I finish download I will test that US version is working then attempt the copy to desktop and config swap trick and use my EU login and see if that works.

About to give this another go.
    2 questions :

What about the patcher version ? should i leave it alone since the one from the link my be old.

Do I just launch from exe in the folder i copied ?

Still not working, I tried all directions. I may be doing something wrong but I am not sure what. Can someone post full step by step instructions plz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast