Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Community Managers ?

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post
    If i remember righ Joel told them to not post unless something big/important is coming.
    Oh, maybe, I don't recall that info though.

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    Oh, maybe, I don't recall that info though.
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=181051

Im not 100% sure, but i remember that Joel said that they were not needed. Again, not 100% sure

But anyways, weekly updates were waste of CM time because there was never anything new. And after writing same stuff for 2 years without any real updates might have gotten boring lol

I dont think anyone are talking about the community letters, we are talking about just communicating with the community they manage.

Not answer every request, but a few posts would bring some confirmation that someone listen...
    I am Stian ingame...

Funcom

No, I didn't, but right now we have some shuffling happening on the CM team. I'm sure you'll hear more about it soon (by the way most of the dev team has hols until the 5th August which is why it is quiet now).

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    No, I didn't, but right now we have some shuffling happening on the CM team. I'm sure you'll hear more about it soon (by the way most of the dev team has hols until the 5th August which is why it is quiet now).
    Thanks for some response. Even I was wondering what was going on, felt like total abandonment.

Sometimes I would like to have half year holidays as well... ;-)))
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

You may have noticed a new name (or familiar, if you are an old AO player or irc lurker) posting server downtimes.

I think the community is in good hands.
    Last edited by Icoyce; 19th July 2013 at 05:28.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

thanks for clearing it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12