Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Osireis PVP Video HV

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    next vid is up in Hv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ss_XZnqj8c

and falima just has t4 gear no other pvp tos really does that i have seen.
    Something needs to be done about ToS mana, was painful watching you at 0 mana for most of that mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Something needs to be done about ToS mana, was painful watching you at 0 mana for most of that mini.
    Yeah mana sucks if there is a dt or necro on the other side it's a painful experience

Yeah mana sucks if there is a dt or necro on the other side it's a painful experience
    Mana sucks for all casters, not just Tos. It's even worse when there is a troll DT involved. Even on a Demo, after 3 or 4 kills back to back I'm out of mana. Depending on the match and if you got necro dots it's sometimes easier to just let yourself be killed then try to regen your mana...
    Doomsayer 2008

Mana is the main reason I am on the side of damage over versatility with builds. If your in the mix keeping heals up with multiple aoe going mana becomes non-issue. But if u r just trying to keep heal rings up mana is terrible. Heals should be adjusted.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

agree about heals costing to much mana

just did another quick fraps of a bad HV match even includes some good old fashion douchebaggery
    Fixed for truth
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Fixed for truth
    LOL you sound mad or think there is some kind of code of honor in pvp.

Going to take a stab and say your one of the terrible req nex getting padded in that mini. Go flag whore somewhere else.

:/ is this how minis typically are played on set, it feels like all the other team has are macies or sombrezas

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345