Thread: Friends Tab not working

Default Friends Tab not working

I have several toons that have bugged friends/guild/ignore tabs not working. I cannot click any of the tabs, and what little I can see is blank.

Anyone else experience this? Any known fix?

I should note that any new friends I add, also don;t show up...

If no one on your friends list is in game, then the tab will not light up. Likely the same for your ignore list, but since I don't have anyone on the ignore list I can't help much with that.

Guild one: sometimes the game takes a couple of minutes to realize that you are in game and in a guild: after you see the guilds message of the day notice then usually you can get into the guild list again.

Also make sure you are set to show offline and expand the lists: if no one is online in guild then you might not see anything also.

Re-patch UI with the installer?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    If no one on your friends list is in game, then the tab will not light up. Likely the same for your ignore list, but since I don't have anyone on the ignore list I can't help much with that.
    It's probably this. I had the same thing, which is sad when you think about it, because I have a lot of people on my friends list. All of them barely play anymore, myself included. Sad.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

ON some toons though, the offline people still show up and I can switch beteen tabs. On the bugged toons, I can't change between tabs and it all seems to be "locked".

Try adding someone new to friends or ignore list. I did that with one toon and then I could see offline guildies and friends again. I just pickes a random person that walked by me.

If you are in a guild with a bot, add the name of your bot to your friends list.

This is generally always online.

As is said above friends list wont show if you are trying to tab back to it from the guild list if none of your friends are online.

It was broken when the fixed something else would be my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellaxe View Post
    ON some toons though, the offline people still show up and I can switch beteen tabs. On the bugged toons, I can't change between tabs and it all seems to be "locked".
    Did you try setting the offline feature its bit hidden right click on the top title border of the friend/ignore list and tick show offline. I cant remember 100% but i think its saved per character.

http://www.nomorefriends.net/

and yes I agree, just add a few people to your friends list and ignore lists and it will start working fine.

Incidentally, the above books are great to give to PVPers that wonder why no-one wants to pvp with them anymore.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly