Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 40 AA points to level 80 characters on Membership accounts on the 19th of July!

So did characters bellow 80 get the free 40 AAs??
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Quote Originally Posted by m4gg0t View Post
    Mine did. Had a couple at 16-20, and they got 40 free AA points each.

Quote Originally Posted by m4gg0t View Post
    Yes, it appears that if you were subscribed, all of your characters, 80 or not, got 40 AA. I'm not going to complain about it, but I keep expecting them to pop up with an emergency hot fix saying "Oops! We need to take AA away from people." They may not do that, but I wouldn't be overly shocked if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by twofeathers View Post
    Yes, it appears that if you were subscribed, all of your characters, 80 or not, got 40 AA. I'm not going to complain about it, but I keep expecting them to pop up with an emergency hot fix saying "Oops! We need to take AA away from people." They may not do that, but I wouldn't be overly shocked if they did.
    Last time,they also said only lvl 80 would get 40 AA's and yet,all classes got it. They didn't say anything or fixed it yet. So i don't expect them to do it this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Argadem View Post
    Last time,they also said only lvl 80 would get 40 AA's and yet,all classes got it. They didn't say anything or fixed it yet. So i don't expect them to do it this time.
    If I understand it correctly, last time, they intended for all levels to get the extra AA, but this time, they meant for only 80s to get the AA. I'll roll with the punches either way. If they take them away from my sub-80s, then so be it. If they leave them alone, all the better. Either way, I still need a lot more AA, and those will be taken by force in 6 mans, so I'm not going to lose sleep over it. ;-P

If I understand it correctly, last time, they intended for all levels to get the extra AA, but this time, they meant for only 80s to get the AA. I'll roll with the punches either way. If they take them away from my sub-80s, then so be it. If they leave them alone, all the better. Either way, I still need a lot more AA, and those will be taken by force in 6 mans, so I'm not going to lose sleep over it. ;-P
    Read the original post in this thread =P

I quote : "Characters that were already level 80 on Membership accounts got 40 AA points on the 30th of May"

Quote Originally Posted by Argadem View Post
    Read the original post in this thread =P

I quote : "Characters that were already level 80 on Membership accounts got 40 AA points on the 30th of May"

Noted. I'm just bearing in mind that "The Great Funcom Giveth...The Great Funcom can Taketh Away..."

Noted. I'm just bearing in mind that "The Great Funcom Giveth...The Great Funcom can Taketh Away..."
    Nah, I doubt that, Funcom rarely (if ever) takes cookies away (epic world drops in 2008 for instance).

Thread closed.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234