Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scepter of Return, WHY??? just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhove View Post
    The Scepter of Return is the worst
    Toilet brush disagrees.

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    The Hyrkanian HoX sword looks horrible
    AMEN. I walked around with a blue sword for weeks even though I had the rares (for the 2nd-best HoX sword in the game) because it's plastic and round. I can literally see the line left on it where the plastic mold came together. Not happening.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Funcom always has to throw obscure sex toys at us. Maniacal harm was a giant dildo on a stick.
    Now scepter of return is barbed anal beads.
    Everyone has to have a good laugh. Blossoming death is quite literally a metal flower on a stick, so who really cares what it looks like as long as it gets the job done!

In order of ugliness 1HBs I'd say Maniacal Harm > Blossoming Death > Scepter of Return.

They all look like improvised weapons to me like you just grabbed your table leg or you metal candle holder because there was nothing else around and used it as a wep.

The funniest one is how someone would have chosen a dildo to double up as a wep.Metal table leg I can understand but maniacal harm is just LoL.

P*ssing in the wind I'm afraid. There's been some complaints about weapon designs before and I've never seen a reply from Funcom. Top it off with threads getting trolled and people saying it's not a major issue and that it's "first world problems" blah blah. Basically any complaints get shouted down. I can't see anything changing with the budget and team the way it is now.
    I don't mind the looks of the Sceptre, it's not great but it's not Maniacal Harm bad. The problem I have with it is the scale and positioning on the character. I would really like a conversation with the creators of some of these weapons to just find out why they look that way. I'm holding out a slim hope that Maniacal Harm can be 'reverse engineered' in the crafting revamp into something less horrific and more practical.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tura View Post
    I don't mind the looks of the Sceptre, it's not great but it's not Maniacal Harm bad. The problem I have with it is the scale and positioning on the character. I would really like a conversation with the creators of some of these weapons to just find out why they look that way. I'm holding out a slim hope that Maniacal Harm can be 'reverse engineered' in the crafting revamp into something less horrific and more practical.
    nah, Maniacal Harm has been with us since 2007 (maybe even sooner*) and will stay with us till the end of time

*here is an early screenshot from FC FTP, uploaded on May 23 2007

Oh...so it's a Shemite marital aid. It all becomes clear now.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Conq T3 2h is the ugliest weapon I ever wielded - it's just a 1h, but resized to be enormous. T4 is super sexy though.

HoX T1-T3 would be kinda cool if the proportions would be fixed a bit - it looks like a club when the blade is only like 1/3 of the whole length.

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Considering the overwhelming dislike for the Necro Supreme Lich morph, you'll likely have Buckly's of getting a refreshed weapon, just because you think it looks illogical. I have a mate who is serious REH fan, owns just about everything he can get his hands on, and wont even touch Khitai mostly as it's all just made up and un-lorish. Raids and old world 6mans and just bumming around being lore-ish and enjoying himself.
    the new supreme lich morph looks alot better than the old green alien turd supreme lich form but enough of that does anyone have a picture of the sceptor of return being wielded? haven't seen it ingame yet and thats the weapon i'm going for

Quote Originally Posted by mucklavee View Post
    the new supreme lich morph looks alot better than the old green alien turd supreme lich form but enough of that does anyone have a picture of the sceptor of return being wielded? haven't seen it ingame yet and thats the weapon i'm going for
    http://www.the-kindred.org/Images/sc...onan/sor01.jpg

http://www.the-kindred.org/Images/sc...onan/sor02.jpg

http://www.the-kindred.org/Images/sc...onan/sor03.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast