Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Petition: Minimum Requirements for Players to Post about PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    There are only a handful of people around from the launch year. Saying you must have played for 3+ years is the same as saying you need to have played from 2.0 and beyond, which at that time in the game they had already dumbed down the combat a great deal from the 1.4 glory days and introduced retarded revamps like the ranger and assassin and brought back possible 1 shots.
    he might think everyone needs at least 3 years of gaming experience to be good at this game (or any game)
    here's the good news, not everyone are stupid
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

If you are going to impact the pve game with pvp changes, then you are going to get comments from pvers arguing against changes.

If you don't want pve imput on your pvp forums, then don't bring up nerfing pve gear in pve situations.

And I think unchained minis are a great idea to let new players get into minis without being farmed by high level pvpers.

I reserve the right to post on any thread that impacts how I play the game regardless of what others think.

And, yes, I do own a yorkie so I'm used to arguments.

Default No ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nudded View Post
    you QQ about assassin's needing help in PvP, you clearly don't know how to PvP.
    I asked for bringing the sin up to date since game has changed. You obviously read too much between the lines.

Gods sake, having 3+ year of play time does not mean = good player
    its simple because of experience.

With more experience the advice funcom can receive will be far better than the player who played 2-3 month and asking changes.

Also this eliminates players who post that sin needs a buff...
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by Binderato View Post
    Gods sake, having 3+ year of play time does not mean = good player
    its simple because of experience.

With more experience the advice funcom can receive will be far better than the player who played 2-3 month and asking changes.

Also this eliminates players who post that sin needs a buff...
    No it doesn't, because the people who cried for the 2.0 ranger revamp were all people playing since release...

Players who can't win on their ability always cry for class changes for generic advantages, if they play for 3 months or 3 years won't change that. Most of the players who were bad 3 years ago are still bad today.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    No it doesn't, because the people who cried for the 2.0 ranger revamp were all people playing since release...

Players who can't win on their ability always cry for class changes for generic advantages, if they play for 3 months or 3 years won't change that. Most of the players who were bad 3 years ago are still bad today.
    See this is when all the other requirements come in...
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

See this is when all the other requirements come in...
    Your list is retarded, and so are you for compiling it.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

I guess you didnt like my post in the sin thread. But compared to me and your requirements your a such a nub. I have all 12 classes, 1 pvp 10 mainly without bori, 7-8 chars over pvp 5 without any bori and way over 65k kills, thousands of mini games played and over 100 sieges. Play since beta. You requirements are invalid, i have more expirience then you but still another opinion about sins then you do.

There should be a minimum requirement for players to post about pvp topics.

IE

Must be PvP5 +
    Must have Positive KDR
    Must not Keyboard Turn
    Must not be from PVE server
    Must have played for over 3 years+
    Must Played over 6 Different class to give opinion.
    Must not PvE

because the posts that are coming out are so ridiculously dumb that Funcom who never plays their own game Might just listen to these bad players and make the game even worse.

Arrogant post, stupid suggestion.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

It is time for you to suck it up and take it in.
    Pvper's have had their game changed drastically for the worse for the past 4 years.
    if PvE do change for pvp, get the hell use to it.
    I guess you would deserve a ban for a sentence like this.
    Where are moderators? Offencive posts like this and all your general ideas can't really be tolerated imo.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast