Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Petition: Minimum Requirements for Players to Post about PVP

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    .getting pvp5 takes 1-2 months with minigames wins so what makes pvp5 have more or less discernment about pvp?
    in fact i know quite a few pvp10's with only a couple hundered kills .

.k/d is a stupid mesurement of a player its extremely easy to get good k/d by being the worse teamplayer possible and just doing easymode kills, in open world while people talk to npc's and try to pve...

.actualy i did meet a few decent players who hardly use mouse to move/change perspective during fight, wich is weird to me but seems to work for them.

.as if pvp servers have enough activity or even extra pvp content to atract more players , in fact most pvp'ers are in pve servers.

.what makes a player better for playing 3 years?
    anyone with normal reflexes and normal memory can proficiently learn to play any class upon reaching lvl80 in a couple of months.

.the more you play same character the faster you progress with it and more instinctive your keybinds will be, this is specialy true for pvp.

.the mental block of not enjoying the part of this game that has the most content is just absurd.

by the way you pvp10 yet?
    This is why you can't post about pvp, you can't even understand the post.

Your first argument about pvp 5 is invalid since that is only but one of the requirement, so which means he needs also to have played over 3 years which means if hes pvp 5 and played for a month he dosnt count.

Don't get me started about KDR, only a minority of players actually goes out of their way to farm quest players or gank people.

You think someone is good who keyboard turns?

What makes a player better for playing 3 years? YOu serious?
    Experience, knowledge, and understanding of where the game has been before.
    PLease don't even reply you have absolutely no clue.
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

(you don't know how to edit your posts, do you?)
    La coalition, c'est ici !
    ...pour organiser des sorties francophones sans sortir...
    de sa guilde !

Quote Originally Posted by Binderato View Post
    This is why you can't post about pvp, you can't even understand the post.

Your first argument about pvp 5 is invalid since that is only but one of the requirement, so which means he needs also to have played over 3 years which means if hes pvp 5 and played for a month he dosnt count.

Don't get me started about KDR, only a minority of players actually goes out of their way to farm quest players or gank people.

What makes a player better for playing 3 years? YOu serious?
    Experience, knowledge, and understanding of where the game has been before.
    PLease don't even reply you have absolutely no clue.
    im sorry your not only pretencious and arrogant you havent even a single pvp 10.
    preach all you want, wont change that your messages are insidious arrogant and simply devoid of any worthwhile purpose apart from ranting in a blatantly offensive tone.

all people in this world have opinions and have a natural right to speak their minds, independant of where they are and come or what they believe in.

i know plenty of people who mastered game in a couple months in 1 class or even multiple classes both pve and pvp.

i know plenty of so called pro pvp'ers who did more then their share of naked rp farming kills to look pretty , i wont go around giving names...
    and countless others stay low lvl's to farm kills on noob/new players who stand defenless.

and as weird as it is some players do fine while not realy using mouse that much.

and i actualy know players who are realy good in pvp and pove and have only played for a 1-2 years.

your positions are actualy anti pvp given you dont care about having actual pvp content all you want is nerf t4 gear because you will never own it unless they sell it on item shop.

keep working on getting your first pvp10
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Maybe not "good" according to your elitiste standards but average or even decent is fairly possible. I should know, i don't use mouse.

I have always been annoyed by this arrogant elitiste attitude on forums but also fairly present ingame. Telling people to shut up if they aren't "pros".
    All in all these Forums are here so people can talk, argue, debate. As long as they try to be constructive, like bluebond's post on sin is, there's no need to trash them.
    Last edited by Vehl; 7th July 2013 at 20:24.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I haven't seen this amount of arrogance and elitism for some time (on the forums).

Binderato you are way out of the line with this troll post.

1) By posting like this nobody from FunCom or any other adult will ever take you seriously, i know i wont.

2) I have PvP 8 DT, PvP 5 barbie and PvP 1 barbie along with PvP 2 ranger and several below lvl 80 characters and i have positive K/D on DT and PvP 1 barb/pvp 2 ranger.....and this gives me advantage by posting about pvp over other players? I think not.

Anyone can post on this forums, new and old players alike and not you nor anyone else will change that. Anyone can give his/her opinion and you don't need to be nuclear scientist to know how pvp works in this game.

Where is Arishanya when you need him/her to lock this pointless nonconstructive, elitist thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    there's no need to trash them.
    Apparently you're not a 1337 PvPer unless you act like a tard on the forums as well as global and in minis.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

There should be a minimum requirement for players to post about pvp topics.

IE

Must be PvP5 +
    Must have Positive KDR
    Must not Keyboard Turn
    Must not be from PVE server
    Must have played for over 3 years+
    Must Played over 6 Different class to give opinion.
    Must not PvE

because the posts that are coming out are so ridiculously dumb that Funcom who never plays their own game Might just listen to these bad players and make the game even worse.
    Here's something to think about: The people that the OP describes might be the last people Funcom wants to hear from about PVP improvements.

For example, when premium members asked for more premium member benefits, Funcom's response was that since we were already subscribers, clearly we were happy with the existing arrangement, so why give us more. With that logic in mind, what do you think Funcom will say to people already PVPing?

The fact is, the people who Funcom wants to hear from in regards to PVP are the people who won't do PVP.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Freedom of speech? Fool, this is a dictatorship since when has this forum ever about freedom of speech?
    so, you say, just because funcom has rules of conduct to things that are wrote in the forums, that you dont have freedom of speech??? and still call me a fool, what are you, a caveman?? were you raised by wolves? where, in MODERN DECENT SOCIETIES the use of "bad" words and insults to others are socially accepted?? none, only savages, and sadly, you look like you come from one of those...
    forums rules apply to most society rules regarding primary the respect for others opinions and themselves --- its called RULES OF CONDUCT

and sadly i ragged enough to be out of the RULES OF CONDUCT, because one thing we all know is that, a smart men discussing with a stupid one, won't make him smarter, it will make him more stupid than the other, something i did with this reply, but at least i said it...
    jerk

Quote Originally Posted by Jovana View Post
    I haven't seen this amount of arrogance and elitism for some time (on the forums).

Binderato you are way out of the line with this troll post.
    by reading everything he posted so far, specially in response to others (me included) its very clear he is a what "he is"...

hope this stupid thread gets closed by mod as soon as possible, because usefulness has none....
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

There should be a minimum requirement for players to post about pvp topics.

IE

Must be PvP5 +
    Must have Positive KDR
    Must not Keyboard Turn
    Must not be from PVE server
    Must have played for over 3 years+
    Must Played over 6 Different class to give opinion.
    Must not PvE

because the posts that are coming out are so ridiculously dumb that Funcom who never plays their own game Might just listen to these bad players and make the game even worse.

Pretty arrogant post and here's why:

Most people bori pvp 1-5 and have almost no mini games at that level unless they are playing rangers or sins or like dying in 2 hits.

If you did bori to pvp 5 you already have no k/d, if you didn't you most likely have an even at best or slightly negative k:d from lack of gear, or your playing a t4 pve toon which is low pvp level to begin with, which negates your first requirement and possibly your second

If you mouse turn slow it can look like keyboard turning, so how will you know?

Most US PvPer's have main's on Set with alts on Tyranny or DW. Since almost 80% of the pvp population have toons on all 3 servers, this requirement it pretty pointless. The better question would be what server were you on in 2010 when there was pvp...

There are only a handful of people around from the launch year. Saying you must have played for 3+ years is the same as saying you need to have played from 2.0 and beyond, which at that time in the game they had already dumbed down the combat a great deal from the 1.4 glory days and introduced retarded revamps like the ranger and assassin and brought back possible 1 shots.

Most people have 10+ alts at this stage in the game.

Everyone PvE's. You have to PvE to get off of white sands much less to level 80.

Your post is almost as irrelevant as the guy who does not know sins can kill people with just a stealth attack and 1 combo.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    in fact i know quite a few pvp10's with only a couple hundered kills .
    and this my friends is why the game is dying
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast