Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Petition: Minimum Requirements for Players to Post about PVP

Default Petition: Minimum Requirements for Players to Post about PVP

There should be a minimum requirement for players to post about pvp topics.

IE

Must be PvP5 +
    Must have Positive KDR
    Must not Keyboard Turn
    Must not be from PVE server
    Must have played for over 3 years+
    Must Played over 6 Different class to give opinion.
    Must not PvE

because the posts that are coming out are so ridiculously dumb that Funcom who never plays their own game Might just listen to these bad players and make the game even worse.
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by Binderato View Post
    because the posts that are coming out are so ridiculously dumb that Funcom who never plays their own game Might just listen to these bad players and make the game even worse.
    this happend along time ago
    Kinaputten

IE

Must be PvP5 +
    Must have Positive KDR
    Must not Keyboard Turn
    Must not PvE

.getting pvp5 takes 1-2 months with minigames wins so what makes pvp5 have more or less discernment about pvp?
    in fact i know quite a few pvp10's with only a couple hundered kills .

.k/d is a stupid mesurement of a player its extremely easy to get good k/d by being the worse teamplayer possible and just doing easymode kills, in open world while people talk to npc's and try to pve...

.actualy i did meet a few decent players who hardly use mouse to move/change perspective during fight, wich is weird to me but seems to work for them.

.as if pvp servers have enough activity or even extra pvp content to atract more players , in fact most pvp'ers are in pve servers.

.what makes a player better for playing 3 years?
    anyone with normal reflexes and normal memory can proficiently learn to play any class upon reaching lvl80 in a couple of months.

.the more you play same character the faster you progress with it and more instinctive your keybinds will be, this is specialy true for pvp.

.the mental block of not enjoying the part of this game that has the most content is just absurd.

by the way you pvp10 yet?
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I reserve the right to reply about pvp posts when it affects my pve game, regardless of whether or not I have pvp 5 characters.

I stopped pvping not because I keyboard turn (mouse turn makes me nauseous) or because I die a lot, but because of the trollers making pvp not a fun thing for me. Between being farmed while questing in khitai by people jumping me while mob engaged, and farming people in minis then wondering why no new faces show up in minis, then the global and guild chat lockerroom boasting or ego garbage...

pve is more fun for me. Unchained might be ok, as I did enjoy lowbie pvp.

But when pvpers bring in the idea that t4 stuff should be nerfed across the board because its OP in pvp then I am going to post on those topics. Change them for pvp, fine...don't nerf them in pve.
    Last edited by Anubium; 7th July 2013 at 00:43.

IE

Must be PvP5 +
    Must have Positive KDR
    Must not Keyboard Turn
    Must not PvE

so, you wanna take pp freedom of speech, regardless of what they say, their experience, bla, bla, bla? funcom doesnt do anything decent about pvp, what makes you think they would do something like that!?
    but, like Mogsters said, "this happend along time ago"
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

IE

Must be PvP5 +
    Must have Positive KDR
    Must not Keyboard Turn
    Must not PvE

You mentioned the word "dumb" at the end. Put that on the list, so we don't have to read rubbish like this again.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblond View Post
    You mentioned the word "dumb" at the end. Put that on the list, so we don't have to read rubbish like this again.
    you QQ about assassin's needing help in PvP, you clearly don't know how to PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudded View Post
    you QQ about assassin's needing help in PvP, you clearly don't know how to PvP.
    Finally someone who understood

Quote Originally Posted by PutchPT View Post
    so, you wanna take pp freedom of speech, regardless of what they say, their experience, bla, bla, bla? funcom doesnt do anything decent about pvp, what makes you think they would do something like that!?
    but, like Mogsters said, "this happend along time ago"
    Freedom of speech? Fool, this is a dictatorship since when has this forum ever about freedom of speech?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I reserve the right to reply about pvp posts when it affects my pve game, regardless of whether or not I have pvp 5 characters.

I stopped pvping not because I keyboard turn (mouse turn makes me nauseous) or because I die a lot, but because of the trollers making pvp not a fun thing for me. Between being farmed while questing in khitai by people jumping me while mob engaged, and farming people in minis then wondering why no new faces show up in minis, then the global and guild chat lockerroom boasting or ego garbage...

pve is more fun for me. Unchained might be ok, as I did enjoy lowbie pvp.

But when pvpers bring in the idea that t4 stuff should be nerfed across the board because its OP in pvp then I am going to post on those topics. Change them for pvp, fine...don't nerf them in pve.
    It is time for you to suck it up and take it in.
    Pvper's have had their game changed drastically for the worse for the past 4 years.
    if PvE do change for pvp, get the hell use to it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast