Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: blindside

It gives stam. Otherwise, no.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

If you feat Bewilder, you remove some stamina and mana from your target as well. Handy at Louhi in T3.

Quote Originally Posted by Buyten View Post
    If you feat Bewilder, you remove some stamina and mana from your target as well. Handy at Louhi in T3.
    Definitely not needed for that, and not sure why you would gimp your dps for that.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

It's a two step combo with 1 minute cooldown. The drain is pretty bad (more so post stamina revamp), it hits like SSIX and to add insult to injury: it requires a directional attack that no other combo needs.

This combo was never good and post stamina revmap it's even worst.

Many better things to pick up for 5/5 investment.

It was OK combo to have during 1.5 (http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2009/...blindside.html)but for stamina alone and in Lotus/general build.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Definitely not needed for that, and not sure why you would gimp your dps for that.
    assassin already has damage enough with feats, so, IMO, is handy for the T3 fight to help the TEAM, unless you play for top parser
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Quote Originally Posted by PutchPT View Post
    assassin already has damage enough with feats, so, IMO, is handy for the T3 fight to help the TEAM, unless you play for top parser
    I do play to top the parse actually, and I do it on my sin in t2 gear. With that being said, why spec for crap feats that hurt the team and make that awful fight take longer? We strive to kill it around 4 minutes without touching those statues.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast