Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Assassin: The forgotten class.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksoulx View Post
    soldier losing vs sin is a bad soldier, simple as that. Btw using t4 gear on soldier is cripling survability big time for 3-4% crit chance gain.
    Fine. I have met tons of bad soldiers then. In fact, I get to know them on daily basis.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Fine. I have met tons of bad soldiers then. In fact, I get to know them on daily basis.
    i guess so, i log from time to time in Aoc and skill level is just sad. With sin u can have chance vs DT and i would say its like 20-80 in DTs favour but other 2 soldiers if they are not mentally challenged will kill u during knockback animation.

i guess so, i log from time to time in Aoc and skill level is just sad. With sin u can have chance vs DT and i would say its like 20-80 in DTs favour but other 2 soldiers if they are not mentally challenged will kill u during knockback animation.
    Hm...yes. Quite.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Hm...yes. Quite.
    Well said!
    Tell him to meet you after dark in Kesh or NG.

...20-80 in DTs favour but other 2 soldiers if they are not mentally challenged will kill u during knockback animation.
    Gosh! and here I was thinking that f’k’n sins are my main headache. Even rangers give me less trouble.
    Stealth, stab, kb, stab, stab, stab, run away, detonation --> pwned.
    In balance with this life, this death
    -- Hand of Ibis RiP
    Magic is seeing what happens when you hit someone really hard, and when they disappear in a red spray, that's magic.
    -- Jansensen, Gunderman fighter {max taps - RiP}
    CQB Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneScientius View Post
    Well said!
    Tell him to meet you after dark in Kesh or NG.

Gosh! and here I was thinking that f’k’n sins are my main headache. Even rangers give me less trouble.
    Stealth, stab, kb, stab, stab, stab, run away, detonation --> pwned.
    if u get pwned by deto its l2p issue, deto crit on geared DT is like 1k lol

if u get pwned by deto its l2p issue, deto crit on geared DT is like 1k lol
    Of course it is a learn-to-play issue.
    You are an uber player and the sin is underpowered, am I correct?
    You are not just cranky because you haven’t had your coffee yet and just want to argue?
    Maybe I just have a mental block against sins and this shows in the parser.
    -- Hand of Ibis RiP
    Magic is seeing what happens when you hit someone really hard, and when they disappear in a red spray, that's magic.
    CQB Ranger

But hes right a dt vs a sin is balanced. If you get owned by a sin as a dt, the sin is better then you.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneScientius View Post
    Of course it is a learn-to-play issue.
    You are an uber player and the sin is underpowered, am I correct?
    You are not just cranky because you haven’t had your coffee yet and just want to argue?
    Maybe I just have a mental block against sins and this shows in the parser.
    Where did i said that sin is up? I just stated fact that sinns cant kill same skilled conq or guard and its higly unlikely but duable that they can kill a DT, i have all 3 soldiers pvp 8-10 and sinn at pvp 7 so dont worry i know about what im talking about. Btw i had my coffee already

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    But hes right a dt vs a sin is balanced. If you get owned by a sin as a dt, the sin is better then you.
    That is true. Most sins are much better than I am a DT. But a good sin is dangerous. That is a fact.

Where did i said that sin is up? I just stated fact that sinns cant kill same skilled conq or guard and its higly unlikely but duable that they can kill a DT, i have all 3 soldiers pvp 8-10 and sinn at pvp 7 so dont worry i know about what im talking about. Btw i had my coffee already
    Haha. I like that there is still humour in the forums. I have had 3 cups o’ coffee, hence the slightly schizo replies from me.

I do still think that a sin can kill a conq or guard if he jumps them. But since I am only PvP 3 and have no sin char, I will defer to your wisdom.
    But I have seen Slith in action…
    -- Hand of Ibis RiP
    CQB Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by blueblond View Post
    I'm talking about having to spend 5 points in a feat that's not relevant any more (the first in general tree), after the stamina vs energy change. The feat is outdated.
    (just reacting about this bit)

The "fix" to this would probably be not to grant energy regen to every stamina feat (which would be ridiculous) but instead to make it so that stamina is a relevant ressource again, by, for example, nerfing stamina pools or increasing stamina costs of combos.
    Last edited by Ieronon; 9th July 2013 at 07:48.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast