Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Assassin: The forgotten class.

Quote Originally Posted by PutchPT View Post
    It's Clobber for the KB instead of Earth Shatter
    Earth Shatter is the AoE stun, but both are fast (clobber V)

roll an HoX
    I meant Scatter Foes, not Earth shatter. I log my barb to time train AA's I don't ever play it.

But it's a fast KB that has a huge range.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    And no class is better than sins when it comes to countering CCs.
    Barb is superior on this

But this is epic thread, waiting player level to drop to this situation, what next? Demos ask buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Clobber V has 0,00001 animation and knock comes when 10% castbar is done

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I meant Scatter Foes, not Earth shatter. I log my barb to time train AA's I don't ever play it.

I find Scatter Foes to be slow actually. It's one of the few KBs with Linebreaker you can actually double tap by reaction to cast barre with current ping.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Maybe it's just like the guard's higher ranked Stagger, the hit box is so huge you think being 8 or 9 meters away is enough to not get hit but it is not.
    Doomsayer 2008

That for sure, it has a really long reach. The AE is somewhat similar to a hox HfB.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    roll something else and fight other sins and ur gonna have a change of heart pretty fast.
    That's not the main point.

I'm talking about having to spend 5 points in a feat that's not relevant any more (the first in general tree), after the stamina vs energy change. The feat is outdated.
    And I think that PvP gear should be good enough for PvP. After the expansions, PvE gear is a lot better. PvP gear is outdated.

It's about keeping the game up to date - to fix some broken parts.
    Last edited by blueblond; 8th July 2013 at 18:51.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblond View Post
    That's not the main point.

I'm talking about having to spend 5 points in a feat that's not relevant any more (the first in general tree), after the stamina vs energy change. The feat is outdated.
    And I think that PvP gear should be good enough for PvP. After the expansions, PvE gear is a lot better. PvP gear is outdated.

It's about keeping the game up to date - to fix some broken parts.
    A lot of threads asking for updated pvp gear. I agree with you on this point.

The stam points are also wasted on other classes too, not just sins...so it kinda evens out.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    A lot of threads asking for updated pvp gear. I agree with you on this point.

The stam points are also wasted on other classes too, not just sins...so it kinda evens out.
    Well, I don't know other classes so much. But the game should be up to date for all classes and in every way. Looks sloppy and gives a bad impression if not.

I thought I wouldn't live to see thread like this :X I haven't seen those since 1.5.

In my humble opinion assassin in pvp is one of the most effective class to use and with proper build assassin will run from no other class. As mentioned here several times: the part of skill when playing assassin is not to die. Yes, rangers will pick you from afar, but at the same time those are sitting ducks for stealthing assassin.

Soldiers are toughest match for assassin, but you are never matched against impossible odds like Hox vs Assassin ( it is really absurd for hox).

I am now in progress of making pvp video so I will put my money where my mouth is and show in it fights against T4 geared soldiers.

In fact you can see sneak peak here: http://youtu.be/rRyHExes3eU

Assassin's CC are faster than Dark Templar's so with proper timing you can not even get hit and burn him down.

I will agree on one thing: low pvp level assassins (1-3) in minis are meat for the meat grinder, but as things progress this class really holds it's own.

Other than that I would encourage everyone not to give up on this class. Yes, it is age of soldiers for now, but still assassins bring a lot to the table.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I thought I wouldn't live to see thread like this :X I haven't seen those since 1.5.

In my humble opinion assassin in pvp is one of the most effective class to use and with proper build assassin will run from no other class. As mentioned here several times: the part of skill when playing assassin is not to die. Yes, rangers will pick you from afar, but at the same time those are sitting ducks for stealthing assassin.

Soldiers are toughest match for assassin, but you are never matched against impossible odds like Hox vs Assassin ( it is really absurd for hox).

I am now in progress of making pvp video so I will put my money where my mouth is and show in it fights against T4 geared soldiers.

In fact you can see sneak peak here: http://youtu.be/rRyHExes3eU

Assassin's CC are faster than Dark Templar's so with proper timing you can not even get hit and burn him down.

I will agree on one thing: low pvp level assassins (1-3) in minis are meat for the meat grinder, but as things progress this class really holds it's own.

Other than that I would encourage everyone not to give up on this class. Yes, it is age of soldiers for now, but still assassins bring a lot to the table.
    soldier losing vs sin is a bad soldier, simple as that. Btw using t4 gear on soldier is cripling survability big time for 3-4% crit chance gain.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast