Thread: Petition:Pls make inactivate account lose their priority of character name.

Default Petition:Pls make inactivate account lose their priority of character name.

I've seen similar thread in a page ago, but I have quite different opinion so post a new ones.

Conan suffers from the 'taken name' problem almost every time, and I think it is unavoidable in MMO games.
    And it will be more serious after the server merge. What if some name was taken by inactivate characters in all server? Who left very old time will keeps the popular name and leaves other eager ppl frustrated.

I've heard Funcom deleted inactivate character under 20 levels in couple of years ago. But that won't solve that problem. what if 21 level character do same thing?

So I suggest inactivate and unsubscribed users don't have priority on their name on every time, not just during server merge. And in case of subscription ends, keep their name in some duration(that duration would be determined by Funcom) after the end of subscription.
    If they want to keep their popular name, they have to do some effort, not keeping it in a completely-free vault except merging.

And pls rename very old users who can't even added to friend or ignore list before the server merge. I think ppl can't be added as friend means they are out game in very old time and don't likely to come back.
    Last edited by sainea; 5th July 2013 at 03:53.