Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 and ahalf hours wait time for sub to kick in?

Default 2 and ahalf hours wait time for sub to kick in?

Been waiting over 2 hrs and sub stil hasn't kicked in.. UI hasn't saved all week.. everyone take off for the 4th? AND says i'm open and playable on the account website..

i think i figured it out.. seems it only works in game store subbing cuz the website doesn't process it anymore. maybe it'll work now

Remember that you have to close the client completely to desktop before it updates various things like subscription status, gear on logon screen, claims..

I always pay with Paypal, that is instant so there is no delay on VISA/MC or Funcom.

also saving login screen and various setting is dependable of your pcs configuration - faster is better or ssd too i after i change my pc havent got problems and it saves everything all the time,

if you want to save settings like controls conf or interface options log in do it i mean those changes and then straight logg out with /camp should save it even on slower machines

Maybe it has something to due with FC memory storage? but i've been playing on this new account for over a month now and it hasn't saved my UI since day one...

update: IDK everyone was off for the 4th at FC? Sub kicked in the next morning

Lol that is NOTHING!

When I upgraded to subscriber, Funcom banned my account. It took days of effort to get it sorted out and they demanded that I email them a jpeg photo of my credit card (I kid you not). And this is with the same Funcom account I've used for 10 years. And it's the same credit card (attached to the account) that I paid them $200 recently for a TSW lifetime sub.

And this sort of thing happens every time I've tried to give them money over 10 years. Yet no other gaming company has ever had problems billing me.

I wonder if there is any correlation between Funcom's sinking and their inability to correctly process billing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglesworth View Post
    Lol that is NOTHING!

When I upgraded to subscriber, Funcom banned my account. It took days of effort to get it sorted out and they demanded that I email them a jpeg photo of my credit card (I kid you not). And this is with the same Funcom account I've used for 10 years. And it's the same credit card (attached to the account) that I paid them $200 recently for a TSW lifetime sub.

And this sort of thing happens every time I've tried to give them money over 10 years. Yet no other gaming company has ever had problems billing me.

I wonder if there is any correlation between Funcom's sinking and their inability to correctly process billing.
    Lol nabb...

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglesworth View Post
    Lol that is NOTHING!

Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtMassDozer View Post
    UI hasn't saved all week..
    1. Delete all chat-tabs except general.
    2. Recreate your chat-tabs.
    3. Change whatever you wish to change on the action-bars.
    4. Logout to login-screen.
    5. Log back in again.

It's not a permanent solution, but at least a quick fix.
    It should make the UI save your changes, key-bindings etc.
    FunCom is aware of this problem, but seems too lazy to permanently solve it.

Hope it helps!

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid

Permament Solution:

Patch your ui to make sure nothings wrong.

Fix your bars the way you want

type /reloadui

Fix them again

type /reloadui again

Restart the game. Works every time, at least it did for me and multiple people I have helped.

Wait 5-10 seconds before hitting exit on the countdown.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast