Thread: Aquilonian Endgame

Default Aquilonian Endgame

Am I the only one who realises there is endgame 6mans/Raids in Khitai,Cimmeria and Stygia but not a single one in Aquilonia? Why is there no Pictish/Nemedian Raids or 6 mans? Please tell me they are making an Unhinged Xibiluku at the very least.

I'd say those picts are all pretty unhinged from all the Acheronian mojo...

Other than that, FC hasn't had and doesn't have enough money and staff to add equal content everywhere.

Well, Xib and Iron Tower are lvl 80 6-man content I suppose, it's just gear and AA's has left them behind somewhat - the unchained versions should help (hopefully). As long as they incentivise it properly.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

I've only been to Xib once, and never even finished it.

Which is a damn shame, because it is a really good looking dungeon. I would certainly buy it a drink if I ever saw it in a bar.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    I've only been to Xib once, and never even finished it.

Which is a damn shame, because it is a really good looking dungeon. I would certainly buy it a drink if I ever saw it in a bar.
    Xiba is one of the best dungeons in the game. Go and have fun!
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.