Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion: break t4 into two separate raids

I thought it was already 2 separate raids. The Cloud (repeatable without lockout when raid member adjustments are made at specific times) and the rest... Oops, did I say that? FIX IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Roargathor View Post
    I thought it was already 2 separate raids. The Cloud (repeatable without lockout when raid member adjustments are made at specific times) and the rest... Oops, did I say that? FIX IT.
    All instances including Memory Cloud give you a week long lockout.

I would be happy if the trash before zodiac would stay dead after you kill zodiac. It's a nuisance for raids that span the weekend like for example our alt raid starts Thursday and finished Monday. Granted it's not a huge deal but why do things designed to annoy people?

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    I would be happy if the trash before zodiac would stay dead after you kill zodiac. It's a nuisance for raids that span the weekend like for example our alt raid starts Thursday and finished Monday. Granted it's not a huge deal but why do things designed to annoy people?
    Maybe have the trash a chance for a big box?
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    Maybe have the trash a chance for a big box?
    Ugh, no. That would be like shard farming 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    All instances including Memory Cloud give you a week long lockout.
    Yeah, sure they do. When your raid leaves the instance, the same raid is locked to that instance for one week. That's how it's supposed to work. But it doesn't. I can't tell you how, but there are guilds who have found a way to farm the cloud, over and over and over without leaving. FIX IT.

Yeah, sure they do. When your raid leaves the instance, the same raid is locked to that instance for one week. That's how it's supposed to work. But it doesn't. I can't tell you how, but there are guilds who have found a way to farm the cloud, over and over and over without leaving. FIX IT.
    It really truly does work the way I described it. There's no way to do more then 1 Memory Cloud + Entity on a single character in a single week. The issue is that you can get to Memory Cloud with any character by moving through the previous 2 cleared instances. Hence a successful raid can do Sheng, Basilisk, Imp, Zodiac and then Emperor, and will open the final instance to anyone. That is how the 'farm' works. Once per character and only if cleared already and only if they are able to defeat the memory cloud boss themselves (which is quite easy).

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    It really truly does work the way I described it. There's no way to do more then 1 Memory Cloud + Entity on a single character in a single week. The issue is that you can get to Memory Cloud with any character by moving through the previous 2 cleared instances. Hence a successful raid can do Sheng, Basilisk, Imp, Zodiac and then Emperor, and will open the final instance to anyone. That is how the 'farm' works. Once per character and only if cleared already and only if they are able to defeat the memory cloud boss themselves (which is quite easy).
    It really truly DOESN'T work the way you described it. There IS a way to do more than 1 memory Cloud on a single character in a single week. There's a trick that people are doing that resets the encounter without the entire raid having to leave or triggering the lockout timer. This is the truth. It is happening for real. Just because you don't know how it's done doesn't mean the problem is going to fix it's self. Or maybe you're in a guild that does this and doesn't want it fixed. Either way it's ruining the game, both PvP and PvE and needs to be addressed.

It really truly DOESN'T work the way you described it. There IS a way to do more than 1 memory Cloud on a single character in a single week. There's a trick that people are doing that resets the encounter without the entire raid having to leave or triggering the lockout timer. This is the truth. It is happening for real. Just because you don't know how it's done doesn't mean the problem is going to fix it's self. Or maybe you're in a guild that does this and doesn't want it fixed. Either way it's ruining the game, both PvP and PvE and needs to be addressed.
    what guilds? what trick? time to start presenting facts if you're going to make vague accusations because i'm pretty sure you have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickeds View Post
    what guilds? what trick? time to start presenting facts if you're going to make vague accusations because i'm pretty sure you have no clue.
    He just doesn't know what he's talking about.

MC Farm isn't what he thinks it is.

It's a bit of a no brainer, if it really did work that way every single person would be full T4 in a heartbeat.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast