Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion: break t4 into two separate raids

The run from the beginning to the emperor is a lot longer than the run from wing2 to chatha. Putting in a ress pad would reduce time waste for raids. Its about a four minute run back as I recall. And that's assuming you don't get frozen or booted while ressing back.

Funcom, While your at it, Why not just expand on your teleport to playfield design. Pugs can form, then the Raid Leader can just teleport the raid to "X" Bosses room. Of course following the raid lockout system. Allows them to bypass any and all trash, and go straight to fight. Pugs galore!

/sarcasm off.

Based on the locations of the lobbies, I'd think T4 would be broken like this...

1) T4 part 1: Sheng and Basilisk

2) T4 part 2: Imp, Zodiac and Emperor

3) T4 part 3: Memory Cloud and Entity

What I'd expect to see in the future is a separate entrance added for part 2, and the ability to progress on to part 3 by completing either of the first two parts. The first two parts are then about equal in challenge before getting to the goodies that part 3 would drop.

Its fine like it is.

Funcom have little enough resources as it is, we dont need them squandering it on useless changes like splitting T4 into chunks, just so people can farm gears for their alts easier.

We need them to make new game systems and new content instead.

/end this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Funcom can't even be bothered to put a damn rez pad in the Amber Room between Zodiac and Emperor.
    Yes, this would be sensible. Oh, right. Never mind. Sigh.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Not the time yet. T4 is still the highest tier and letting folks skip General to kill Imp and Cloud doesn't sit right.

Rez pads inside, yes please, I play a BS and have to run a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Invino View Post
    Not the time yet. T4 is still the highest tier and letting folks skip General to kill Imp and Cloud doesn't sit right.

Rez pads inside, yes please, I play a BS and have to run a lot.
    Wouldn't be like that at all, the general consensus is bottom floor would be Sheng, Basilisk, Imp, and Zodiac with the top floor zone in being the Amber room (with rez pad!) with Yah Chieng, Memory Cloud, and Entity as the bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    The run from the beginning to the emperor is a lot longer than the run from wing2 to chatha. Putting in a ress pad would reduce time waste for raids. Its about a four minute run back as I recall. And that's assuming you don't get frozen or booted while ressing back.
    It only takes about 5 minutes to run from the beginning to the Entity. It's annoying, but hardly a big issue. Roughly 4 minutes to run to emperor once a night in the grand scheme of the time wasted raiding is insignificant.

This isn't something they can whip up overnight. I can't understand why people want FC's limited resources wasted on things like this instead of fixing the obviously broken aspects of the game and focusing on new content.

cause there are raids who dont first kill everything and need to run those few minutes a couple times which leads to alot of downtime

Use rsox hox with 1g resurrect consumables as rez bot if running is so great problem. That is some proper usage of guild cash.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast