Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: please revamp classes before bringing more aa's

This is a good idea. But I'm guessing systems guys of FC is busy on crafting so it'll take a very long time before they get around to fixing classes. They really should make new AA after tweaking unrevamped classes but wisdom isn't all that common over there.

Plus when they get around to it, they'll most likely overpower rogues and mages to the point of making their damage even crazier than today's dps soldiers', which will later force buffing up soldiers even more for agro reasons, which will make everyone else demand more buffing; continuing the vicious cycle of neverending powercreep we've been having since Godslayer launch.

I'll bet my horse that FC won't prove me wrong on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Necro feat trees are a complete mess. Granted, both necros and demos still do great dps but a little housecleaning on their feats and aa's would be helpful.
    You could say the same about a number of classes.

I don't see why people think this should be a priority.

/Signed

Sillirion promised revamps. Now the new GD says no revamps? LOL, what a fking joke.

Some classes need revamps, some need only tweaks to fix crap AA or some dodgy feats. Some need it for pve and some need it for pvp.

Class balance should be an ongoing (monthly imo) process, not this crap we have here where nothing is fixed for years at a time.

Jump to it funcom! Get it done!

Well me i have stop dreaming about all of those thing.

We don't need revamps right now. What we need is couple tweaks and that's it, at least for now. I mean revamps are always something fresh, but it just takes a lot of work to make it right.

All classes are cool somehow and fun to play. And in terms of PvP all might be considered OP, it mostly depends on player.
    Bad conq will be considered bad, good HoX will be considered good no matter what.

/signed !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    We don't need revamps right now. What we need is couple tweaks and that's it, at least for now. I mean revamps are always something fresh, but it just takes a lot of work to make it right.

All classes are cool somehow and fun to play. And in terms of PvP all might be considered OP, it mostly depends on player.
    Bad conq will be considered bad, good HoX will be considered good no matter what.
    sadly, not even tweaks are made, which im 99% is something quick to do and easy
    Last edited by PutchPT; 3rd July 2013 at 18:14.
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    /Signed

Sillirion promised revamps. Now the new GD says no revamps? LOL, what a fking joke.

Some classes need revamps, some need only tweaks to fix crap AA or some dodgy feats. Some need it for pve and some need it for pvp.

Class balance should be an ongoing (monthly imo) process, not this crap we have here where nothing is fixed for years at a time.

Jump to it funcom! Get it done!
    I don't care what sil promised us. The same guy that was too good to come on the forums.

And the revamps in the past never made the game more balanced so I don't understand why we would want them to work on that instead on new content knowing how limited their resources are. I never played the same class after it was revamped and I hope they never revamp any classes.

Revamping any classes right now is a joke...

I still think it's bad players that ask for revamps.

Quote Originally Posted by di85ll View Post
    I don't care what sil promised us. The same guy that was too good to come on the forums.

And the revamps in the past never made the game more balanced so I don't understand why we would want them to work on that instead on new content knowing how limited their resources are. I never played the same class after it was revamped and I hope they never revamp any classes.

Revamping any classes right now is a joke...

I still think it's bad players that ask for revamps.
    but you have to admit that at least some tweaks are necessary
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Tweaks... not revamps. But hey, whenever they did revamp something people were only asking for tweaks, so maybe we should he asking for a revamp...

Quote Originally Posted by Roargathor View Post
    Tweaks... not revamps. But hey, whenever they did revamp something people were only asking for tweaks, so maybe we should he asking for a revamp...
    But ... but ... how are we meant to have flavour of the month classes if we never revamp any of them?!?!?
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast