Thread: Petition Response

Default Petition Response

I understand that AoC isnt as busy now or as affluent for Funcom as it used to be when I played 5 years ago, but what is the general time needed to get a response to a petition?

Raised one around 5-6 hours ago and am yet to receive a response. To me, it is an important issue, though I could choose to ignore it and push on with game. It could be an issue preventing me from playing at all though. Surely even when the game is phasing down as it is now, an hour should be the maximum someone should be required to wait to get a response.

They used to close tickets if you are not online when the GM got to your number, is this also still the case?

Between 4-6 hours now for a response. 1 GM working on all games and couldn't careless about aoc.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Waiting about 12 hours now on mine - nothing yet.

waited 13 hours for petiton
    just to hear he was incompetent

i want to know whether there are any temporary restrictions on return of the things taken in raids by mistake
    as long information is stored in the logs
    whether the thing can be returned everything? where it is possible to read information on it?

In game type /petition

In the search box type raid

Click Raid Misloot! Help!

Should have all the info there.

If you can get a GM to answer, they generally will help you with raid loot. Even if you mistakenly bound a ibis or crafted weapon, they generally will refund it. Some really don't have a clue though, and you have to explain a lot to them.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

a much faster way it seems is online help via their website.

there is a limit, i think it was 3weeks or so for misloot in raid

Why Gms say no information about item?2 times i recieved this from them. How they can miss information in 3 day???
    Any gm can answer here?Why you do not do your job?

i've had GM's just stop responding too me in the middle of a petition without saying "good day" "hardy har"