Thread: Quest chain: Tarishas Sorrow etc

Default Quest chain: Tarishas Sorrow etc

Been a long while since I played Tortage. Am looking to complete the Tarisha chain so I can face her ghost on the final night quest, rather then Valerious.

I have completed all of the Caught in the Shadows & Xantias Wrath quest chains. I am level 18, and am up to the final part of the nighttime destiny quest, Battle of Tortage.

Still, given all of the above, the quest is still not available to be given by Bartholomow. Can anyone advise why this might be, as it is bugging me now, and would like to complete it.

Have raised a ticket but no response to it all day, and was faced with abuse in general chat when I asked about it, telling me to move from PvP server :P

thanks in advance.

Wrong forum, my bad. Totally missed the quest sub forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Valatour View Post
    and was faced with abuse in general chat when I asked about it, telling me to move from PvP server :P
    Unrelated to your problem but that might be a good idea.

Been ages since i did it, so dont count my info 100% correct. There was a prequisite queat, which includes tarisha in one of the steps. That q is about a dude in acheronians with headache. U start it at pirate in tortage near boat, which is on ground.

That'd be Genzio sitting just under the mango tree.

And dont you need to be L19 to start the Final Battle where you face off with Valerius?

Have you done the quest that Valerius gives? (He wants you to gather some venom from snakes and scorpions that Tarisha needs.)
    Not sure, but it might be that this is also a prerequisite for the Tarisha's Sorrow/Sacrifice quests. (In addition to the Caught in Shadows / Xanthia's Wrath questlines.)