Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: @ devs, ranger tweaking

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Why is everyone on a pve server? Drives me nuts as I want open world. The first time I was on set, I was approaching a quest giver, and saw someone run by. I quickly hid and found them later on, coming out of hide smashing my keys wondering why I couldnt attack. He jumped up and down, not realising I just tried to sacrifice him, and invited me to party to kill some wolves or some ****. So boring....
    well there is no open world pvp content and after you devote yourself a couple years to just doing open world pvp it simply gets boring to predate noobs trying to quest.

playing lowbie pvp on fury is sick you encounter pvp6 player with item shop purple gear and they have already maxed out pressing strikes+decissive+all protection aa's...

at lvl80 population is scarce in open world and few people i found were just trying to quest.
    most veterans hang out on hub cities waiting for minigames or pve with guildies...

global is filled with cyrilic most of my old aquilonian friends left game or came to crom.

and overall i didnt enjoy open world pvp in fury was always same lag spike cyrillic letters rez window poping after lag spike finished, or my favorite see guy with cyrillic letters lag spike as soon as i engage him lag spike ends 3 russians corpse jumping me.
    i had never had any of those issues in aquilonia .
    overall had to choose bettewen unplayable world pvp with attrociously unfriendly community in fury, and overly immature nabs in crom where i could enjoy all game content and had more friends online to play with.
    in aquilonia despite small rp-pvp server i had great time and we always had great enemies and we had great fun hating each other and killing each other in a friendly atmosphear with lots of rp around, sieges were happening often as well as rp-pvp events and overall comunity was fun to play with, even the enemies.
    neither crom or fury get close to what existed in aquilonia ...

but yeah first 3 months i was on crom felt weird to not be able to kill people.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

1)wait for someone to start fighting,
    2)be at 10km away
    3)linebreaker-penetrating shot-smack your button until tts works
    4)if someone spot u, place trap switch to shield and run like the wind.

Only handicapped ppl keep defending the easymode ranger nowdays.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    1)wait for someone to start fighting,
    2)be at 10km away
    3)linebreaker-penetrating shot-smack your button until tts works
    4)if someone spot u, place trap switch to shield and run like the wind.

Only handicapped ppl keep defending the easymode ranger nowdays.
    I think you can pretty much say this for any class... Lets try.

TOS - Cast storm field, Cast aura, cast sc, run around opponent, Stun them, and continue to run until they die. If someone sees you, pop bubble and run.

Sin - Same scenario for ranger, waiting for someone to be busy, come out of stealth, bomb and dww, if someone sees you, run.

Necro - roam around with minions. Send them at someone, dance around a rock so there is no line of site. If someone sees you, run through minions and run away so they lose focus.

Guard - Charge, knockback, white hit until they die, nothing can kill you. If someone sees you, so what.

Kind of easy to make any class simple. After all, you are clicking the same keys I am, asdf. So is there any real difference in anything?

TOS - Cast storm field, Cast aura, cast sc, run around opponent, Stun them, and continue to run until they die. If someone sees you, pop bubble and run.

Sin - Same scenario for ranger, waiting for someone to be busy, come out of stealth, bomb and dww, if someone sees you, run.

Necro - roam around with minions. Send them at someone, dance around a rock so there is no line of site. If someone sees you, run through minions and run away so they lose focus.

Guard - Charge, knockback, white hit until they die, nothing can kill you. If someone sees you, so what.

Kind of easy to make any class simple. After all, you are clicking the same keys I am, asdf. So is there any real difference in anything?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJc7x-kKfac
    you sure that's not you?
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    Again, whats with the signing in to confirm age? Not interested.

/facepalm

And why is signing problem in to youtube?
    You need to lie your age there?

Ranger is retard class, just like any rogue

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567