Thread: "Put silk on a goat, and it's still a goat"

Default "Put silk on a goat, and it's still a goat"

"Put silk on a goat, and it's still a goat"

This is the tales of Cerica.

I started this thread on the old forum on the 26th August 2011, 12:01 (1,586)

OOC: Like the other stories I have posted here this one have been moved (reposted) from the European forums.

Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 30th June 2013 at 11:30.
    Lady Elyssa of the House Aithne
    ~ Triath of the Fearghal Clan ~
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

Is cumhacht í an eolas - Knowledge is power
    ~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default What Have You Done?

What Have You Done?

She was leaning back towards the village palisade when she spotted him. He would have passed her by unnoticed if it was not for a tiny slip that he made. For a moment he lost his balance on the muddy road and flashed a sliver dagger tied to his hip… but that was not all, beneath it she saw a heavy pouch.

“What have we here?” she smiled to herself.

Slowly she began to follow him. He moved slowly on the dirty road, crossing between horses, wagons and people. A few hundred meters ahead down the road laid the local Inn. He walked heavily, so she assumed that was his destination. She dashed over to the other side of the road and tried to make some distance between them... just enough so if she casually walked over the other side, she would bump into him... by pure accident of course.

She put up her most lovingly smile and went into motion. Just one step ahead of him as she brushed past, accidently steadied herself against him, while her other hand swiftly cut of the strings to his pouch. It was over in a few seconds and she let the pouch disappear in one of her many secret pockets.

“I´m so clumsy today.” She smiled up at him and ignored the angry look on his face. He almost leered at her. “You must think I am a fool….Oii!” She faked a slip and took a better hold of one of his arms. She looked up at him with the best of her smiles and she saw him lower his guard. His hand steadied her elbow and gently pulled her up.

“You really should be more careful.”

“Oiii” She leaned in on him, just enough to make it look innocent and then pulled away from him. “I keep that in mind, mister. Thank you so very much for your chivalrous help.” His pouch felt heavy towards her leg when she gathered up her skirts and bowed slightly.

“Well, the pleasure was all mine.“ He hugged her elbow and his smile was genuine. She in turn lowered her gaze and tilted her head a bit.

“I must get going….” She looked up at him and laughed softly. With her skirt in her hand she turned and flashed him a smile over her shoulder. She could feel his gaze burn in her back when she walked away.

“This will just give me enough to get out of this cold wretched country.” Horse, supply and she would be gone like the summer breeze.

26th August 2011, 12:01
    Lady Elyssa of the House Aithne
    ~ Triath of the Fearghal Clan ~
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

Is cumhacht í an eolas - Knowledge is power
    ~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~