Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: aoc.is-better-than.tv down?

I wish that there had been an explanation of what had happened, but we did use the "donate" button. Hope that this helps...

K

Don't know what was the cause either, but glad it's back up. Sad to realize that if the donate button was there earlier, I never seen it or paid attention to it, that's a shame. It's always when you lose something you realize what it's worth. Anyway, did give a few bucks, hope that will help also.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    While we're at it someone see if we can get aocyg.com back up? That was a better database and had some awesome pvp stats as well.
    Yes, but bunch of it would be fairly out of that, though.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Copied from the shoutbox

Sorry for the downtime
    Hi guys,

Sorry for the downtime! Got it back up and running now.

I usually pick up on it fast if it goes down, but couldn't really do much stuck at airports and on airplanes across the globe on my way home from a 2 week Easter vacation.

Cheers for all the donations, they are very much appreciated! :o)
    Kentarii
    2015-04-12 02:09 CET

In that case it is all sorted! Excellent! A happy unicorn closing the thread

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345