Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: aoc.is-better-than.tv down?

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgaarr View Post
    So is Johara's feat planner. together those are the last remaining external game resources we have left and are totaly dependable on player maintainance through donation and own expense. They're invaluable to what remains of aoc community and together with UI mods and parsers could use some sort of integration or support from funcom.
    Agreed. I recall Anarchy Online having ingame bots that the public could access for all sorts of info (damn that game took technical fun to a whole new level!); it might have been hosted by a 3rd party, but FC actually condoned it. And various other things like ingame radio. Not sure how that worked either, so long ago since I've played it properly now. Still considering that resub when the new content/engine hits.

Anyway, it wouldn't kill them to go an extra mile and support some of that stuff obviously. For all their games now that their tied up somehow.

--------

Back on topic, I am 'backing up' AoC.tv right now anyway. Might as well get some use out of this phat-fibre-conn I'm not abusing.

I can FTP this (and the old forums, about 500MB's apiece) to anyone who wants a copy.
    Last edited by stiiixy; 23rd July 2014 at 09:03.

Digging this thread up because aoc>TV seems down hopefully only temporarily. I can't reach it, and "downforeveryoneorjustme.com" says it isn't just for me.

Anyone knows what's up or have the problem ?
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Digging this thread up because aoc>TV seems down hopefully only temporarily. I can't reach it, and "downforeveryoneorjustme.com" says it isn't just for me.

Anyone knows what's up or have the problem ?
    I have the same problem, and both bots cant access the site at this moment.

I can't reach the site too but I don't think it will be gone forever now

Maybe some kind of server restart?

Kentarii didn't renew the hosting subscription I guess.

Can't blame him, things are looking grim especially since Funcom doesn't support 2/3 of their servers nowadays
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I for one would be willing to donate to keep that site running.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Agreed, would be a shame to lose such a valuable resource & well worth the odd $$$ here an there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Me, too. Valuable site, worth the money.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast