Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: aoc.is-better-than.tv down?

might as well use this old thing again :P

is it down for the rest of you as well ?

It's up for me.
    Aldryc - Demo, Alremyr - PoM, Almyra - ToS, Almyr - Necro, Almuryc - Guard

Now it's up, was down 10 minutes ago.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Omg, this thread scared me, too!

To check if a side is down or just not working for me I use this btw:

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

hehe yep its back up again

The aamon addon sure didnt like the site was gone....

Ehem, I know we are not allowed to question moderation in the forums, but...

what about this thread was "off-topic"? aocisbetterthantv is our most important resource! If this thing goes down for real we have literally nothing left. We were asking you to support it, but now we get how you see it: off-topic...*shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    Ehem, I know we are not allowed to question moderation in the forums, but...

what about this thread was "off-topic"? aocisbetterthantv is our most important resource! If this thing goes down for real we have literally nothing left. We were asking you to support it, but now we get how you see it: off-topic...*shrug*
    Because of how the mods are, the only thing you can do is PM Tomium. Anything that isn't to their personal opinion or liking, is moderated.

I would hate for that site to go down also. It really is the only thing left and I am quite sure is relevant to the game.
    Last edited by Halfdead; 22nd July 2014 at 14:21.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

So is Johara's feat planner. together those are the last remaining external game resources we have left and are totaly dependable on player maintainance through donation and own expense. They're invaluable to what remains of aoc community and together with UI mods and parsers could use some sort of integration or support from funcom.

its working
    i was there 30min ago
    When aoc>tv and cynara's lovely blog would be down then this game would have come to its end
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast