Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What can help pvp

Bah! I am PVP 10... worked hard at it. Since T4 is out, people can raid that and get gear a lot easier and faster then PVP gear. So now you have all these T4 gear people in mini games and they are ruling. What the hell Funcom...

Us PVPer spend a lot more time PVPing then raiders raid(once a week lock out). Folks who raiding once a week can gear out faster and have better gear (stats wise) which can own everybody in mini's now days. I say B.S.!!! Make their T4 useless in mini's and/or make all Raid gear useless in PVP. Give us hard working PVP'ers better stats on the T3 PVP gear we have. That's right, I am QQ'ing! (I would say give us PVP T4 gear, but I bet you'll make it ridiculous to achieve.)

... and fix mini's! Bring back pre-mades!! Fix my Barb! I want my instant cast back for knockbacks and stuns! And, I want chain CC's back on my barb. You know when I could knockback with root and when root was just about up, you stun'um! They were pretty much dead by then! Muahahaha! Crap, you nerf'ed the barb so bad I have to play a guard now! Might as well play a lame ass ranger! 8)

Quote Originally Posted by instagator View Post
    Bah! I am PVP 10... worked hard at it. Since T4 is out, people can raid that and get gear a lot easier and faster then PVP gear. So now you have all these T4 gear people in mini games and they are ruling. What the hell Funcom...

Us PVPer spend a lot more time PVPing then raiders raid(once a week lock out). Folks who raiding once a week can gear out faster and have better gear (stats wise) which can own everybody in mini's now days. I say B.S.!!! Make their T4 useless in mini's and/or make all Raid gear useless in PVP. Give us hard working PVP'ers better stats on the T3 PVP gear we have. That's right, I am QQ'ing! (I would say give us PVP T4 gear, but I bet you'll make it ridiculous to achieve.)

... and fix mini's! Bring back pre-mades!! Fix my Barb! I want my instant cast back for knockbacks and stuns! And, I want chain CC's back on my barb. You know when I could knockback with root and when root was just about up, you stun'um! They were pretty much dead by then! Muahahaha! Crap, you nerf'ed the barb so bad I have to play a guard now! Might as well play a lame ass ranger! 8)
    Post before Noite.

If the guys win with t4, this is because he is far better than you !!

(this is what people said).

Now, i still say they are lot of problem...

Oh and what about demo ? Fire > KB > Flame wave hit at 1500 / 0.5 second.

Ranger who two shot...

well well, this is no more pvp game, we all know this now.

The old barb setup was my style of play Mele quick strike stun and own. Now it's nerfed and I don't like it. You have to play like a sin. Hide in back and jump in, with speed. I am old and slow. Can't play like that. If i wanted to play a sin... i would play a sin.

The gear matters. If you have a PVP 10.. then create a new toon. You are pretty good at the game... with out any raid gear ( only greens or even blue gear), you are saying that the new toon will kick ass in mini's because it's the person not the gear? Ha! You funny! I want to be smoking what you are smoking!
    Last edited by instagator; 4th July 2013 at 08:58.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkJiuJitsu View Post
    Spoken like a true pve'er
    Lol I have absolutely no idea how this makes me a pve'er.

PvE requires lots of time, which I don't have...which I explicitly said in my post.

The only reason I log on nowadays is to play a mini or two. So your assumption is wrong. Shocker.

Here I'll make an assumption of my own: I'm guessing you're the one to farm kills for 18 minutes during a mini.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkJiuJitsu View Post
    Spoken like a true pve'er
    Actually he is pretty spot on with regards to how pvp works atm...get over yourself
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nightshadow- View Post
    PLEASE Funcom, please do this. I can't tell you how pointless a 20 minute mini game is, let alone a 40 minute game (sag). I have limited time to play and sometimes I want to just hop on and do a mini or two, but fitting in a 20 minute mini with no interruptions is not easy. Cutting that time in half would help immensely.

Not to mention, how many minis turn the tide of battle at the 15th/18th minute? 2%? What really happens is the obviously better team gets 2 caps in the first 3 minutes and farms kills for 17m.

So much can be helped by just reducing the mini time.
    or make minis easy and unpunishing to join/leave whenever u wish

PLEASE Funcom, please do this. I can't tell you how pointless a 20 minute mini game is, let alone a 40 minute game (sag). I have limited time to play and sometimes I want to just hop on and do a mini or two, but fitting in a 20 minute mini with no interruptions is not easy. Cutting that time in half would help immensely.

Not to mention, how many minis turn the tide of battle at the 15th/18th minute? 2%? What really happens is the obviously better team gets 2 caps in the first 3 minutes and farms kills for 17m.

So much can be helped by just reducing the mini time.
    Most ridiculous statement I've heard all day.. Sounds like you need to go back to Counter-Strike or Call of Duty where folks bounce in and out constantly. This is an MMO. Remember, you can quit at time dummy. Come join us when you can spare more time.

Many of the matches in Sag are close and are within 300pts by end. Sag is the best and only new map we've had in long time so don't bitch about it.

Lol I have absolutely no idea how this makes me a pve'er.

Here I'll make an assumption of my own: I'm guessing you're the one to farm kills for 18 minutes during a mini.
    No, that would be me actually
    Doomsayer 2008

Here is what can help minigames: please funcom bring premades and give people one reason to win the game (gear or whatever).

Minigame are full of people in hide scared to die, no one who helps group or focus flag, no one who plays for minigame objectives (flags, cap etc.).

I got really bored of farming noobs or fresh 80s with T4 geared demo: yes it is way easy mode, and that is stupidly boring.

To people who say k/d means something: k/d is the most stupid stat in this game, everyone is able to click "leave group" when you get a bad group and just play easy games with geared sin/demo/necro/ranger/tank and farm lot of kills.
    Yes, everyone can do that, no need for skills, and it is utterly boring.

But I'm copletely tired to see people leaving minigames even when they win cause they risk to die few times.
    Or noob barb shouting "I leave cause I want to defend my k/d" while group is winning 1:0, or noob tank not taking flag and writing "you focus all tanks, no DPS" while I'm trying (alone, ofc) to avoid the tank to take back flag he just dropped, or conq (self proclamed best conq on server) leaving game while he risks to die twice..

Please Funcom, give back objectives to motivate people to accept some challenge and play real PvP, or PvP is completely dead in this game.
    Redesing gear, make something buyable with minigame tokens, bring visible win/loss stats, I don't know.. but we can't see this kind of people all the time in mingames, it's depressing.

Not to talk about cheaters.
    Conq speedhacking made my day today (another more or less self proclamed best player..), was so fun to see him run like a sin with speedbuff

/rant off
    Signed probably soon retired pvp player (or better, minigame player)

.. and sorry for this
    Last edited by Calore; 17th July 2013 at 21:56.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Farming jerks is always fun, if they are bad or not does not make a difference. The qq is the same

I won't farm respectable players though...
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast