Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Game Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    It is so much better feeling to win vs your friend and kill him than some randoms.. ofc would prefer to be in same team but it is nearly as much fun killing friends too, I always focus them more and give them extra attention also or even tell people in group chat to focus/spam x ability vs friend I am signing with.
    most enjoyable pvp is with buds

I enjoy fighting my friends as well no problem (be it duels or minis) but not having a 100% chance of being on the same team when I DO want to be with them is of course very sad.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I enjoy fighting my friends as well no problem (be it duels or minis) but not having a 100% chance of being on the same team when I DO want to be with them is of course very sad.
    Same here, hopefully we were always 5/6 to join minis with my guild. It's not perfect, but it's the best you can do. That way you have, guildies in both team so you fight friends, with some friends and are able to avoid meaningless rezpad camping if it occurs while having a minimum of assist.

Unfortunately you can also do that for the opposit result.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard View Post
    unfair CC usage.
    Unfair ccs are the worst, pls dont cc me while iam killing.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Unfortunately you can also do that for the opposit result.
    It was one of the reasons they removed premades in the first place.

All they needed back than (and need now) to make it work is some kind of ranking system/ladder. Too bad they never had resources or they never realised what their priorities should be.

@Jovana

That's just silly. You sound like you treat this stuff really seriously and it's not the way it should be. It's fun to play with friends but sometimes it's even more fun to compete with them.

@Mogsters

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    Unfair ccs are the worst, pls dont cc me while iam killing.
    /signed xDD

It's like the worst thing ever, why would anyone do that?;__;

I like to eat "époisse" (that's a man's cheese !)

Hmmmh... i'd really like to see a new kind of minigame though. When with three groupes fighting each others rather than only two sides.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

"I want to premade pugs and ignore the tournament mode where I actually have to fight another premade."

That's all I got from this thread.
    Doomsayer 2008

Yeah, but I think that would be more fun that what we have now. Mostly one sided steamroll matches. At least if we could queue with one or 2 friends, we can get steamrolled together.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123