Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Game Mechanic

Captain Obvious, reporting for duty.

Time to be serious for a minute.
    Funcom needs to implement a patch that removes groups of 2 or 3 from signing up for minis.
    It ruins my gaming experience when I see others having fun playing a video game together while on the same team.
    We should force them to be on opposite teams, that will teach them a lesson for having friends!

Funcom could pick up a new motto "Ruining friendships since 2007"

Too bad Funcom would never make a patch like that.
    Last edited by Highpom; 28th June 2013 at 15:48.
    AoC is a troll free environment.

Check out the Highpom stream
    twitch.tv/getgood229

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    New game mechanic: PVP shitheads who didn't leave the game due to brain deficiency keep crying like babies. Biggest QQer gets to be champion while other 'tards cheer them on.
    Please don't Flame/troll this constructive thread about the mechanic's of this vijeo game.

Please Adhere to the Social Guidelines

Dear Boesch,

You have received an infraction at Age of Conan Global Forums.

Reason: Flaming/Trolling/Lack of understanding about PvP
    -------
    Greetings,

You have received an infraction for flaming/trolling on the forums. Please remember that flaming/trolling is not allowed on the forums. Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums.

Infractions accumulate over time. When you have reached a certain number of infractions, you will be temporarily suspended from the forums. So please be aware that if you continue to flame/troll on the forums, you can be temporarily suspended.

Thank you, Binder
    -------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

New game mechanic: PVP shitheads who didn't leave the game due to brain deficiency keep crying like babies. Biggest QQer gets to be champion while other 'tards cheer them on.
    All the best,
    Age of Conan PvPers
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

Please remember that flaming/trolling is not allowed on the forums, unless you partake in PvP. Then it is essential, and considered 'creative use of forum mechanics'.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    Please remember that flaming/trolling is not allowed on the forums, unless you partake in PvP. Then it is essential, and considered 'creative use of forum mechanics'.
    Dear Petridish(Mist Wolves US Set PvE)

You've wondered into the wrong neighborhood on the forum, therefore you've received a warning.

Further wondering around on the wrong neighborhood can result in serious infractions and limited access.

Please remember that Wondering around in the wrong neighborhood is not allowed on the forums. Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums.

Thank you.

All the best,
    Age of Conan PvP Neighborhood
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

Ha! and let your PvE shitheads think you won? We may be down, but we ain't out. Gonna keep fighting until FC pulls the plug, so get used to it kid.

/ Reported

Anyway back on topic, i agree with OP, and i can't understand why FunCom wont let us sign up with just one friend if nothing else.....
    I don't want to fight my friends so when we are in opposing sides i either quit match or try to avoid them but hard to work sometimes.
    Example: Random mini, i go and see my friend killing some teammate of mine then i have 2 options, going past them and ignoring the fight which is not fair since my team member is about to die or attack my friend which is against my ''rules'' unless its a friendly duel....So yeah, it sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Jovana View Post
    / Reported

Anyway back on topic, i agree with OP, and i can't understand why FunCom wont let us sign up with just one friend if nothing else.....
    I don't want to fight my friends so when we are in opposing sides i either quit match or try to avoid them but hard to work sometimes.
    Example: Random mini, i go and see my friend killing some teammate of mine then i have 2 options, going past them and ignoring the fight which is not fair since my team member is about to die or attack my friend which is against my ''rules'' unless its a friendly duel....So yeah, it sucks...
    It is so much better feeling to win vs your friend and kill him than some randoms.. ofc would prefer to be in same team but it is nearly as much fun killing friends too, I always focus them more and give them extra attention also or even tell people in group chat to focus/spam x ability vs friend I am signing with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast