Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Game Mechanic

Default New Game Mechanic

Good Afternoon Funcom,

I just have a tiny suggestion regarding game mechanics in the "Ages of Casters" Vijeo Game. I was looking at the PvP minigame que and realized that it is illegal to team up with your friends in the minigames section of the vijeo game. Now I must admit that teaming up with your friends is a very dumb idea as it can result in:
    1: Unfair team stacking
    2: Unsportsmanlike conduct
    3: Harassing other players
    4: Competitive team play
    and most importantly, hacking and unfair CC usage.

I propose we go one step further and make all PvE content strictly pug accessible. The ability to raid and do other such PvE stuff should be restricted to random pug que's just as the minigame system is set up at the present time. It will make for a much better PvE experience and allow for all the players in the game to get a chance to do some of the more difficult raids and other PvE instances.

I agree
    Funcom should make PvE gear as good as the PvP gear.
    You know how now PvP 10 gear is the best for everything PvP and PvE.
    But it would be cool if they could make my PvE gear viable in PvP.
    Imagine if you could beat a PvP 10 while wearing PvE gear.
    Last edited by Highpom; 28th June 2013 at 07:56.
    AoC is a troll free environment.

Check out the Highpom stream
    twitch.tv/getgood229

Agreed everything should just be pug if we cant team up in minis!

I agree with the OP, Elitest PVERs wont let me in their group to Pve so I cant get good gear

A Pug dungeon Que System would fix this problem IMO

Ideally, we should have a WoW like system allowing anyone to click on a button to just join random groups, then we wouldn't rely on talking to find a group.

I mean, all that socializing crap is scary, i think no one should be forced to ever talk to other people.

Op is 100% spot on! I've been wanting to clear T4 for a long time now, but the groups I put together just can't do it. I feel like if we had some of the stronger players from guilds that can successful farm T4, we would have a better chance.

Please implement pug raids funcom, WOW does it, and look at their returns!! Just follow suit to those who see green in their ledger and you can't fail!

Pug que is awesome idea (always was awesome idea...) for DUNGEONS!
    Khitai dungeons require very little nowadays so this wouldnt only encourage ppl to dungeoneer , but would also bring back ppl.

About RAIDS now , ye pug q would be very nice for some T2 (on crom mb T3 also) , but could this do any good to high encounters (3 , 3.5 , hoc , 4) ?

Without even a raid leader and some ts3/vent the whole raid will fail in trash mobs. Raid Q needs some more thinking (ALOT MOAR!) and if ever FC decides to bring something like this to live , im afraid that the whole raid encounter will be smoothen up (thing i'd not like to see tbh)

I imagine 24 Alhels in the same pug ... furians should get the picture
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Highpom View Post
    I agree
    Funcom should make PvE gear as good as the PvP gear.
    You know how now PvP 10 gear is the best for everything PvP and PvE.
    But it would be cool if they could make my PvE gear viable in PvP.
    Imagine if you could beat a PvP 10 while wearing PvE gear.
    Troll free ehh?? LOL

I must concur with the previously mentioned statements and also suggest we give chance's barb full plate and three(3) bubbles...

Giggity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast