Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Elimination game - classes

Thanks all for 'playing'.

So, does the results here mean that they should skip revamping our favourite class? xD
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Thanks all for 'playing'.

So, does the results here mean that they should skip revamping our favourite class? xD
    - some pp might have voted HoX 1st to tell funcom the importance of tweaking it a bit to balance better in pvp or at least to give it a priority which a lot of players want it
    - rangers and necros on most hatted mainly on the same reason has HoX, they need something changed on pvp also (everyone hates the TTS and the flesh dots)

anyway, it was fun for me to play it also...
    to OP, this list is/was an overall about the best class (group/solo pve and group/solo pvp), so why not create two new games, but this time, one specifically to a PvP list and another to PvE list (maybe even add difference between duels/groups in pvp and/or solo/group in pve)
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Every reasonable veteran player would tell you HoX is widely considered as best concept and most funny class.

And well pretty much the same but oposite could be said about rangers and necros and it is very obvious why... As I always says the less rangers/necros in minies the better.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    MATH NO EASY. Even for our euro friends
    Finland has best student/school quality in world, i believe even Bill Gates said something similar

But yeah, i slept during math classes But then again i was very focused on art and biology classes

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    Actually he did - subtracting a point from hox and eliminating the BS at the same time. The votes should always add up to 120 after each post.
    Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    MATH NO EASY. Even for our euro friends
    Evito isn't European - but he is [edited by Drest. We don't use that word].
    Last edited by Drest; 17th July 2013 at 08:48.

Well, this will give argument to LunaticAsylum in his "keep the hox untouched" crusade !

Yay! We prevail! <3 <3
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I think this whole game was about people perception of these classes in PVP. Rangers and Necro's ruin PVP as too many on any one side and you know the end result even before the game is over.

The classes that are favorably looked on are 2 part. One, their balance in PVP and 2 the uniqueness or fun factor.

Hox is a very cool fun class. BS is a great balanced well liked class and Barbarians are what melee DPS classes look like in most peoples minds in the world of Conan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellaxe View Post
    I think this whole game was about people perception of these classes in PVP.
    Or challenge to play. But I suspect we just said the same thing.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

so Ranger lost and HoX won? which means boost ranger and nerf hox
    Kinaputten