Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PoM build for PvE healing (non-raid)?

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    What mana trouble?
    So many encounters where weaving just is not an option.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Direly hate SWing due to always, but always, needing to get right back out because of whatever easy avoidable douchbaggery happened.

But yes, I also run out in SW...being immobile hurts me much more on the other hand.
    God loves human virtues like courage and hope, but he loves screams, blood and despair just as much. If he didn't, there's no way fresh intestines could be so colorful!

Fights where you can comfortably sw from 100% to 0% are rare I guess, but you can almost always make time for a quick sw to get mana tap buff and then exit and move. Do this before HC or IW to fill up.
    Jou ppl need to undstand that it took great skill to play the Ranjor.please stop qq bout ranjor.

Beginners should rather focus on basic gameplay than running oom and dying in AoE while SWing. Also: shunned and manadrain.

The OP wants to PUG, so I guess he won't be able to trust the tank/dps to hold the mob in place.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123