Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SUGGESTION: PVP Mini Games

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    yeah, yeah. keep repeating t4 gear is op as much you want
    From someone who use t4, you are good placed to talk man.

I remember the topic pvp closed, you said so much t4 is need gear for caster.

Remember boy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post

Remember boy ?
    Can you please refrain from getting emotional. Just stick with the facts of what is possible.

Besides, you say you have a tos in khatai gear doing well in minis. I cannot wait for server merges to happen. I have no problems beating khatai tos on my tos in the US. Its a matter of differences between eu and us I suspect. I cannot wait to see if there is actual skill differences between us.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    I cannot wait to see if there is actual skill differences between us.
    Hehe same here. I rly want to compare the 2 populations on any aspect (on a constructive [hopefully] way) !
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Remember boy ?
    sure i am given you dont own any t4 gear to realize what your saying .

and wich pvp topic since you became active there have been quite a few of those done by you .

is it "I am two shot by everything." one?

but anyway no point going all emo man go have a beer or something.

and btw to actualy post something on topic i totaly agree on 1 2 and 3 sugestions, realy would like at least totem torrent to be death match minigame.

i disagree on 4 game needs more pvp systems not more minigames, arenas and world pvp systems plz instead of more minigames.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Remember boy ?
    Well he isn't wrong on that point. Tanks are at the top of the food chain, and the closest thing to an anti-class they have is mages.

Mages with T4 mannage to "scare" tanks they become a real and immediate threat even when in defensive stance. Other mages aren't much of a problem as long as they don't SW. You can't focus a tank, it takes to long to kill without a T4 mage. (Read: it's close to impossible to stop him from running around killing everybody)

That being, a sin can still fairly easily kill mages regardless of the mages gear. A barb does very well against mages aswell, T4 or not. And healers make do.

I haven't followed noite80's comments on the mentionned closed thread but i'm pretty sure he meant something alike.
    Last edited by Vehl; 26th June 2013 at 19:40.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

sure i am given you dont own any t4 gear to realize what your saying .

and wich pvp topic since you became active there have been quite a few of those done by you .

is it "I am two shot by everything." one?

but anyway no point going all emo man go have a beer or something.

and btw to actualy post something on topic i totaly agree on 1 2 and 3 sugestions, realy would like at least totem torrent to be death match minigame.

i disagree on 4 game needs more pvp systems not more minigames, arenas and world pvp systems plz instead of more minigames.
    For sure i don't have any t4 gear, only some purple khitai.

Sorry to don't have any people to farm t4 and sorry to don't like pve.

For sure i don't have any t4 gear, only some purple khitai.

Sorry to don't have any people to farm t4 and sorry to don't like pve.
    well t4 is fun if your into raiding, its just stupid that for some classes t4 gear is better then pvp gear wich for demo/necro is clearly the case.
    like i think i mentioned i realy think best possible gear balance is obtained with soldiers+pom/bs in pvpt3 and rest of classes mix t4+pvp accessories.

if they would adjust pvp gear to reflect upon that pvp would be better off, especialy if such a revamped pvp gear was offered in uncvhained minigames, else its just soldiers supremacy neglecting pvp objectives and farming kills, wich is reality if all classes use pvp gear exclusively.

but you dont want to hear that, all you want is people to cry t4 gear is op nerf nerf nerf instead of adjust pvp gear so its good for pvp
    Last edited by noite80; 26th June 2013 at 19:57.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

well t4 is fun if your into raiding, its just stupid that for some classes t4 gear is better then pvp gear wich for demo/necro is clearly the case.
    like i think i mentioned i realy think best possible gear balance is obtained with soldiers+pom/bs in pvpt3 and rest of classes mix t4+pvp accessories.

if they would adjust pvp gear to reflect upon that pvp would be better off, especialy if such a revamped pvp gear was offered in uncvhained minigames, else its just soldiers supremacy neglecting pvp objectives and farming kills, wich is reality if all classes use pvp gear exclusively.

but you dont want to hear that, all you want is people to cry t4 gear is op nerf nerf nerf instead of adjust pvp gear so its good for pvp
    No i want to hear, pve stuff for pve, pvp stuff only for pvp.

You are the only one who say the pve t4 is the only gear for demo etc.

With t4 you can tank and do awesome damage, in pvp 10 you can't tank, so i think that work intented, you are suposed to be glass canon.

No i want to hear, pve stuff for pve, pvp stuff only for pvp.

You are the only one who say the pve t4 is the only gear for demo etc.

With t4 you can tank and do awesome damage, in pvp 10 you can't tank, so i think that work intented, you are suposed to be glass canon.
    i remember tzaz tanking my necro with sword and shield spec on his guard does that count?
    i had a few dt's use forced engage and goad does that count as tanking or being tanked ?
    by the way i can tank atzel fortress on my pom and most of bosses on my necro too.
    how is hijacking this thread away from posted sugestions reguarding minigames to cry about t4 gear any use?

reminder:

Suggestions:

1. Perform team balance with 5 seconds left. Not at the start of the countdown.

2. Take in to consideration the pvp levels. Too often one team has 4 pvp 10s, and the other doesnt have a player over pvp 3. Saw this twice yesterday.

3. Consider more mini game styles. Add a team deathmatch where everyone has one life, or a capture the points style map. Reference fps for additional ideas.

4. Consider a few new maps.

reply to that instead of crying over gear frenchy!!!

at first point its so frustrating when i play a low pvp lvl character to time and time again i end up in team with all the low pvp lvl's while other team has all the high pvp lvl's .
    also like mentioned its so ridiculous in cjs that when your lucky enough to get healers on your team they invariably all end up in same group, even if at start they are in distinct groups.

so plz realy just do like its sugested:

1. Perform team balance with 5 seconds left. Not at the start of the countdown.

and

2. Take in to consideration the pvp levels. Too often one team has 4 pvp 10s, and the other doesnt have a player over pvp 3. Saw this twice yesterday.

as to nº3 sugestion i would realy love to have totem torrent at least turned into deathmatch and i realy think its best candidate for that.

and sorry again to disagree with nº4 sugestion but truly whats needed is arenas+world pvp+guild vs guild pvp objectives not more minigames.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

No, nobody but fools want a nerf. People just want the T3 PvP armor to be at least as good as the T4 PvE gear for PvP. Gaining PvP levels, tokens/badges, and the huge amount of grind needed to go all the way to 10 needs a slightly better reward than 2nd choice gear for some classes such as sins or casters, with the weapons being completely terrible.

I understand the need of T4 armor vs current day soldiers, but if they ONLY adjusted the PvP armor to be more archetype specific rather than just general stats on all the gear it could be fixed in one patch without touching PvE armor at all.

Really all they need to do is lower the magic mitigation on soldier armor to where if they are in frenzy they are actually in negative resists rather than +20-30%, which is what a caster in full pvp armor would have.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast