as you said.

1. Perform team balance with 5 seconds left. Not at the start of the countdown.

2. Take in to consideration the pvp levels. Too often one team has 4 pvp 10s, and the other doesnt have a player over pvp 3. Saw this twice yesterday.

3. Consider more mini game styles. Add a team deathmatch where everyone has one life, or a capture the points style map. Reference fps for additional ideas.

4. Consider a few new maps.(although it might be bad this because it will divide more the already small populatuion of pvpers.for example you have 7 ppl signed in HV and 5 others ppl being scattered to other minigames,and sometimes it takes a while even 30 min until the mini pop because ppl just refuse to sign.)maybe have mini game maps and rotate them weekly or monthly would be the ideal for me.

I will add.

5.Give more minigame stats.

6.Let us sign at least as a duo.

7.ban ppl who using third party programms to get advantage over other players.

8.Adjust pvp gear to be the best gear for pvp.

9.Fix or change abilities like STA,LO,TTS,vom etc,..+nerf conq in some way who is god mode right now with pvp 7 lvl gear.

10.Give more variations for pvp gear,hopefully that will come with craft revamp.

Also like noite said it would be nice to also have arenas.world pvp objective,guild vs guild objectives.But since the thread is for minigames I wont continue.