Thread: Lowbie Minigames?

Default Lowbie Minigames?

I'm on Set and from 1-55 have not had a single lowbie Minigame pop.

Are there any lowbie brackets that are active with today's low populations?

How are lvl 80 queue times for Minigames?

on tyranny, 19 and 39 pop all the time. Of course, tyranny is a pvp server and you are on a pve server, so I can understand your difficulty.

i definately understand the challenge as well

last toon i lvled on tyranny i played 19s 39s 59s

u picked the wrong server

Your wasting your time with lowbie PvP. There are gross inbalances with several classes especially at the 39 bracket. Besides, the trick of using higher quest level gear at a lower level since the requirement is only level 1 is the main reason people used flock to lowbie pvp. Why do you think most twink toons have their gear hidden?

When we had a decent population people would hide in these brackets using the above stated advantage rather than do regular level 80 minis. All lowbie pvp does is detract from 80 minis since it's easier to do well on some classes at lower levels...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Your wasting your time with lowbie PvP. There are gross inbalances with several classes especially at the 39 bracket. Besides, the trick of using higher quest level gear at a lower level since the requirement is only level 1 is the main reason people used flock to lowbie pvp. Why do you think most twink toons have their gear hidden?

When we had a decent population people would hide in these brackets using the above stated advantage rather than do regular level 80 minis. All lowbie pvp does is detract from 80 minis since it's easier to do well on some classes at lower levels...
    I wouldn't say he is wasting time with it, expecially if they pop and he can mini. There have been a few nights I sit in queue at 80 waiting while 39s pop. So aren't I the one wasting my time?

Also, there are inbalances at all levels.

Using higher quest gear also exists at 80, t4 anyone? I am not in a raid guild, so I will not get t4. While I do not see this as a disadvantage, many do.

19 and 39 minis pop constistantly on tyranny. Lower level brackets are more balanced imo then at 80. No uncc'able invulnerable sin's running around, no conq's that can two shot clothies, and less cc's per class. In addition there is still less gear gap as a fresh 39 with quests gear than a fresh 80 going up against a fully AA'd T4 person who could obtain all that without pvping.

The beauty of low level pvp is that it's easy to do. You can literally roll a free account and have a 19 char ready to pvp in 2 hours

There is no AA gap, gear's easy to get and everyone with their pvp levels actually PVPed for them. No pveing for pvp levels at low levels.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    19 and 39 minis pop constistantly on tyranny. Lower level brackets are more balanced imo then at 80. No uncc'able invulnerable sin's running around, no conq's that can two shot clothies, and less cc's per class. In addition there is still less gear gap as a fresh 39 with quests gear than a fresh 80 going up against a fully AA'd T4 person who could obtain all that without pvping.

The beauty of low level pvp is that it's easy to do. You can literally roll a free account and have a 19 char ready to pvp in 2 hours

There is no AA gap, gear's easy to get and everyone with their pvp levels actually PVPed for them. No pveing for pvp levels at low levels.
    and no skill, every class has to abilities or combos. Kind of lame imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post

lowbie minis are also fun

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    on tyranny, 19 and 39 pop all the time. Of course, tyranny is a pvp server and you are on a pve server, so I can understand your difficulty.
    I can because 80 mini's currently pop a lot faster on set than on tyranny.

On tyranny you can open world pvp a little to compensate for the slightly longer wait times. Been some open world 80 pvp lately.

Set right now is non stop mini's. meaning you are in a mini game a lot longer then standing and waiting for a mini to pop, which can happen sometimes on tyranny.