Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: MAY/JUNE LETTER, Crafting Revamp?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    It was another GD, when Funcom was in better state. You can't take previous GD thoughts as promises, especially when they comes from the early stages of crafting revamp. As a vet, i surely want new infos for this revamp but compensation for old trash recipes we have farmed ? Forget it. It's the last thing vets needs, eh.
    Sorry mate but if he writes it on the forums its a promise of intent. If they say it in a video and publish it on an mmo site its a promise of intent. The promises from the old game director carries over to the new game director. They promise us content, they should deliver that content. We invest time and money in their game, they need to start honoring their commitments to us a little better.

It's about time Funcom man up.

Because of ppl like you gds dont say much about plans for the future. Because eveything they say is taken as a promise even if they say this are just plans which can change ...

I'm not asking for some amazing advantage over new crafters etc. I'm not asking for this.

I'm simply saying that the crafted items of what we have rite now can be vanity. Or some sort of base item for us to go off of, like add the current stats in the game to it, or be able to craft this set, break it down into the final stage of a refined resources. Sort of like a quicker way of doing processes.

I can count on maybe 2 hands the amount of actual crafter's over on set. Ones who dedicated enough time to get almost every recipe in game, including city recipes.

The amount of gold/time/effort/ etc. Is going to be literally scrapped at this point. The last GD said they would hook us up in some way shape or form. And again, this GD seems to just be throwing it all out the window. I don't like this!

And yes, again. I ask what is going on with shards, and the T3/ibis crafted weapons? Those are built into the games raid encounters, not sure how your going to deal with that.

Any word would be nice!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

I think it would be wise to forget and disregard anything and everything the previous "he who shall not be mentioned" said. I mean come on, that guy gave us horse racing and bori. That guy also gave us dozens of broken promises and crappy fixes.

Also keep in mind that it looks like Joel sat down and wrote these answers out in about 20 minutes time. Not a lot of details were provided and it doesn't look like a lot of time was spent on answering the ???. BUT we did get A LOT of short answers, which is really cool.

I don't mean to disregard the OP's question, it's a valid question and the points other people have made here are valid too.

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    btw your link will be dead in 4 days
    Shhh, they accidently posted the responce before the old forums died, probibly intended to post once it was fully gone so no one could say XXX was promised.

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Sorry mate but if he writes it on the forums its a promise of intent. If they say it in a video and publish it on an mmo site its a promise of intent. The promises from the old game director carries over to the new game director. They promise us content, they should deliver that content. We invest time and money in their game, they need to start honoring their commitments to us a little better.

It's about time Funcom man up.
    You clearly weren't here at launch. Look at this list.

Ship has sailed, mate. Give Joel a blank slate and thank Crom that he might actually write on it.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Well, I'm happy He's here tbh. He's done an amazing job so far.

But,

Still no reason to just screw over the crafters who put in all that time.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

I'm sure glad the only crafting I did was alchemy on a few toons and an Ibis recipe on another

I never saw anything posted that said that already crafted (and gemmed) items will be revamped. Only that the recipes and crafting resources will be removed.

So if you have a crafted ibis that should still be safe. You won't be able to change the gems though or put anything into it, so you have to pick out what you want forever.

Same for crafted city gear and weapons.

Three cheers for no more shard farm openings!!
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast