Thread: Returned and confused.

Default Returned and confused.

Hello all,
    It has been years since I last played AoC. A few things I noticed right away that I would like to get resolved are:
    1) My Mains name got nerfed and now has like 6 digits behind the name. How do I go about getting it back or at least to a name with no numbers in it.
    2) No one from my old guild has been logged in for over 1000 days. How do I go about getting promoted to where I can do guild management?
    3) When I open my friends/guild tab it only lets me select guild. I can't select the friend or ignore tabs. Is that normal or something I can fix?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    Hello all,
    It has been years since I last played AoC. A few things I noticed right away that I would like to get resolved are:
    1) My Mains name got nerfed and now has like 6 digits behind the name. How do I go about getting it back or at least to a name with no numbers in it.
    2) No one from my old guild has been logged in for over 1000 days. How do I go about getting promoted to where I can do guild management?
    3) When I open my friends/guild tab it only lets me select guild. I can't select the friend or ignore tabs. Is that normal or something I can fix?

Thanks
    1/ petition in game or talk to GM in chat via account page live chat

2/ petition in game or talk to GM in chat via account page live chat

3/ right click the top where it says friends and select show offline friends. if you get no friends showing up they suffered a name change like yourself or transferred to another server, or didnt log on for a few years. This is the same for guild/ignore lists.
    Last edited by K4nnyc; 21st June 2013 at 00:09.

Thanks for the reply.
    How long do I need to stay online after I /petition? Will a GM find me if I change to another character/server?

If I log off before the /petition is answered, do I need to repeat the process?

Thanks.

Your name has been altered because you were inactive for too long and during a merge, another active and/or older character had the same name. So yours has been modified so the other character which had a higher priority could keep his.

About the petition.
    Don't stay online holding your breath waiting for a GM to answer, it can be very fast, just like it can take several hours.

If the GM answers while you're offline, if he can't solve the issue by himself, either because he needs your permission for altering your character or because he needs more information about your issue, he'll let you a message asking you to update your petition.

Once you do it, your petition enters the queue again, but from what i've seen with a much higher priority.
    A GM then should answer rather fast. Last time i did that, i waited 15 minutes after my petition update.

Welcome back.

All three of your issues can be easily solved, it will just take some patience in waiting for a GM to get to you about the first two, and updating your friends list is likely solved just by playing and making some new friends.

Thanks for the reply.
    How long do I need to stay online after I /petition? Will a GM find me if I change to another character/server?

Thanks.
    The GM will find you if you move characters while your petition is in queue, assuming you're on the same account still.

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks.
    Its better to go to your account page and do a live chat. Unfortunately it has Opening hours, but you are guaranteed a fast response when it is open.

Petition wait times can last 30mins to 9hours