Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perks :Champion spirit and Deliberate Reprisal

Quote Originally Posted by Buyten View Post
    If a mob hit you for 3000dmg and has +50% crit damage, you will get hit for 4500 without critigation gear. With 50% critigation you will mitigate 50% (750) of the 50% extra damage (1500) so the end damage you will take is 3750. Given that you can critigate the crit from the critigation chance you got.
    Yes which is why the entire critigation thing is kinda silly.. you mitigate 750 damage in your example.. bfd lol.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Yes which is why the entire critigation thing is kinda silly.. you mitigate 750 damage in your example.. bfd lol.
    I'm convinced through no testing of my own that it all depends on enemies crit dmg rating. I've seen critigation rolls against certain bosses/mobs where the critigated amount is just about equal to the total dmg taken. The commander in AI (magic dmg spinny boss) is an example of this.

Enemy attack frequency is also very important. A boss critting 40% of the time doing an attack every half second is very different than a boss critting 40% but getting an attack off every 2 seconds on average.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12