Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Triumphant Life of Set? How good is it?

Default Triumphant Life of Set? How good is it?

So Triumphant Life of Set does electrical damage to 12 enemies near you when you cast Life of Set.
    Sounds great to me.
    Is it decent damage?

I am running around using Storm Field, but besides that its Charged Blast for my AE damage, and given the cooldown I'd love another AE damage dealer.

Side question - Wrath of the Serpent Ring, Ether Discharge (mana return from Life of Set) or Healing Spirit (increase self-healing portion of Life of Set)?
    My end goal has 4pts and wasnt sure where they might be most useful. I would guess Wrath of the Serpent Ring, but if Triumphant Life of Set is decent then I would be casting Life of Set a lot more.

Thanks,
    Mal

If my Storm field does 1000, my trumphant life of set does around 300. Very rough out of game values
    It seems also 360 degree aoe and damaging every time cast, so i find it quite useful.

As a tos, going down in the general tree is pretty useless in the first place. Charge blast isnt really aoe damage, for example elemental fury does way more aoe.

Triumphant is awesome, is does indeed 300ish every time you cast life of set, which is pretty much a filler. If you run around through the raid, and casting life of set, you also heal most of the people in raid at the same time (ofcourse that is because you overwrite heals from poms/bs's )

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    for example elemental fury does way more aoe.
    Whats the cooldown on Elemental Fury?
    My thought was that I could spam Life of Set with the reduction in cooldowns from the General tree. If Elemental Fury has a decent cooldown I might not want to go down that far in the Lightning tree.
    AND with Empowered Life of Set, my Storm Field would always be procing the extra damage if I am spamming Life of Set.

Mal

Quote Originally Posted by Malleable60 View Post
    Whats the cooldown on Elemental Fury?
    My thought was that I could spam Life of Set with the reduction in cooldowns from the General tree. If Elemental Fury has a decent cooldown I might not want to go down that far in the Lightning tree.
    AND with Empowered Life of Set, my Storm Field would always be procing the extra damage if I am spamming Life of Set.

Mal
    Costs too much mana IMO. Take a look, elemental is much smarter in rotation, generic rotation that is. Tell us what your rotation is.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Costs too much mana IMO. Take a look, elemental is much smarter in rotation, generic rotation that is. Tell us what your rotation is.
    if you play right, u can time your blue heals so they cost 0 mana whenever cast (using growing storm), so it's basically mana free blue heal+aoe dps

anyway, TloS is awesome and a must imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrefaeli View Post
    if you play right, u can time your blue heals so they cost 0 mana whenever cast (using growing storm), so it's basically mana free blue heal+aoe dps

anyway, TloS is awesome and a must imo.
    There is no way to spam los for free. Its not possible. It is awesome and a must, but you cannot spam it and not run out of mana.

There is no way to spam los for free. Its not possible. It is awesome and a must, but you cannot spam it and not run out of mana.
    U used to be able to run los spec back in days when mana was no problem, idea was to summon two idols, get SC&SF up and spam los on idols also AB & D-tap were imba back then it also did light the raid in a nice glowing candle @pve. Nowadays los is pretty nice lil extra damage for pvp/pve

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    U used to be able to run los spec back in days when mana was no problem, idea was to summon two idols, get SC&SF up and spam los on idols also AB & D-tap were imba back then it also did light the raid in a nice glowing candle @pve. Nowadays los is pretty nice lil extra damage for pvp/pve
    There is no doubt. Just not viable to spam now.

just cast it whenever u have at least 3 stacks of growing storm and you'll be fine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast