Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ps or xbox?

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Recently microsoft offically updated that they will be removing the need to be online to play offline games and the buying and selling of used games will be kept the same as it is now.

http://www.ballerstatus.com/2013/06/...k-in-policies/

Good to know microsoft is listening to feedback, even ones about painful obvious fixes.

PC is greater than all still
    I suppose they listen more to triple pre-order number for PS4 in comparison to Xbox One. Let's be honest I would call it listening to those passing money instead of customers. They would definitely leave it as they planned if only people would buy it.
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

I am looking forward to the emulator for PC.

x86 chips .. gonna be fun watching PS exclusive played on Xbox and vice versa and both on a PC.

MS always seems to cock things up in the start but always win in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Xbox fan boy, who is actually thinking about getting a ps4 instead.

Reason? "Cost!"

I have all consoles already, wii u, wii, xbox, xbox 360, ps1/2/3. ps vita, psp, DS.

i don't have a 3ds yet, but probably will get one some day. "who knows"
    ur a badass lol

Consoles don't do it for me. I want my pc.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

God, Xbox is sooooooo stupid!

As I said before, I'm an xbox fan. BUT! The next gen system 500 dollars, and then they are going to charge you for used games?

Seriously, wtf?

Did Craig Morrison move to Xbox studios?
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

I would hate to see Sony suffer further if PS4 doesn't work out too well. Sick of Chinese quality everything

MS can absorb few beeeeellion losses and not bat an eye lid, especially since they are doing with xbox what they didn't do too well with the PC .. living room domination.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12