Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ps or xbox?

Default ps or xbox?

which new console should I get?

PC?

it just makes sense
    I am Stian ingame...

Personally I would get a PS4 since you have a PC. Wait for PC for another year or two. PS4 comes out this holiday season. Sort of hinted for like a Thanks Giving release. Seriously I got the vibe that it wasn't Christmas..

+ If you get ps4 the design of the console is superb. + 30% (something like that), increase in power. Used games (Means you can sell your games on places like ebay for example.)
    Last edited by frostdy; 18th June 2013 at 03:56.

I have already a wii U for some exclusivity.

But i am more for the ps4, first the cost, and for some games.

And i got still my xbox 360.

Xbox fan boy, who is actually thinking about getting a ps4 instead.

Reason? "Cost!"

I have all consoles already, wii u, wii, xbox, xbox 360, ps1/2/3. ps vita, psp, DS.

i don't have a 3ds yet, but probably will get one some day. "who knows"
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Xbox fan boy, who is actually thinking about getting a ps4 instead.

Reason? "Cost!"

I have all consoles already, wii u, wii, xbox, xbox 360, ps1/2/3. ps vita, psp, DS.

i don't have a 3ds yet, but probably will get one some day. "who knows"
    Schou you aabout the MS not allowing shared games / must be online?

Like XBOX for media center usually, but screw that if its always gotta be synced to MS and I am not allowed to sell / trade games. Half the time people sell the old copy to afford the new one, why do I want a stack of games I wont play anymore.

Anyways, here is a commercial from Sony for PS4 on sharing games, direct shot at M$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stiYAbaJY1w
    Last edited by Vaere; 20th June 2013 at 02:14.

PS4 all the way.

With the restrictions xbox is having now I don't know who would even care about buying it. No used games. No offline play, more cost and on and on.

But...pc will always be better.

Recently microsoft offically updated that they will be removing the need to be online to play offline games and the buying and selling of used games will be kept the same as it is now.

http://www.ballerstatus.com/2013/06/...k-in-policies/

Good to know microsoft is listening to feedback, even ones about painful obvious fixes.

PC is greater than all still
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

All hail the Glorious PC Master Race!

I wouldn't buy any of them, but if I would - it'd be PS. Xbox is like Fisher Price PC with a few exclusive, but rather traditional games. PS is japanese, so there's a bigger chance for some exotic/wacky games.

Well, that was my uninformed opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    All hail the Glorious PC Master Race!

I wouldn't buy any of them, but if I would - it'd be PS. Xbox is like Fisher Price PC with a few exclusive, but rather traditional games. PS is japanese, so there's a bigger chance for some exotic/wacky games.

Well, that was my uninformed opinion.
    The PS isn't even Japanese. Its British. Sony is a Japanese company, run by an American, and each of their operating companies are run out of different countries. Sony Music, US. Sony Insurance, Japan. Sony Electronics JP. Sony Pictures, US. And so on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast