Thread: Number of slots available as F2P varies?

Cool Number of slots available as F2P varies?

Hoy!

I have acces to 2 accounts for AoC, simply because my brother wanted one aswell. However, on my account there are 4 slots playable whilst there is only 3 slots playable on my brothers account. I believe I have some more time invested in my account, more premium subtime all together, but is this the reason we have different number of playable slots? Why doesnt he have 4 like me, and how can he get this?

Anyone knows or share similar problem?

See you on the.... beach!!!

You get 2 basic slots to unlock plus any character slots you bought or got as veteran slots or through special offers. If you buy a char slot, you should be able to unlock one more for example.

I see. so the only way to increase the F2P slots is by buying from ingameshop? It has nothing to do with the lenght of a subscription? Lets say, if youve been paying member for 2 years you get 1-2 extra bonus slots etc.

That's what i meant with veteran slots. For example in 2009 you got a slot when being 6 months premium and i think another for free in 2010 or so. Some special offers had them too.
    A char slot you can buy from the account page too, but i would buy it in the shop (or ideally as premium when it is the special weekly offer).