Thread: I can not speak to guild channel

Default I can not speak to guild channel

Hi.

I have a weird bug that's been pestering me since around 2010... I can not type through guild channel. I can ONLY do so if I with the mouse press the channel in the chat panel - ie. I can only type there if someone else has typed before so I can select it.

If I write /gu <message> it says I am not subscribed to the channel. If I select Guild from the drop down menu (Talk to-> Guild) it says I am not subscribed to that channel.

It's not a major pain in the ass at all but I realized I can't like guild stats parsers there because it uses /gu in the script.

Anyone else experienced this?
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

delete the guild chat then remake it

Nevsky bear, just delete all chat windows log out by waiting 15 or whatever secs to pass then log in again and create all windows all over again and you will not have that problem anymore.

Strange nobody in the guild or from global told you about this ''fix'' since everyone know it. ^^

\o/ Cheers
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

Issue resolved and thread is closed

Thread closed
    closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.