Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am two shot by everything.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Let me chime in with some advice.

1. ONLY wear pvp gear when you pvp. You can switch up the weapons and jewelery, but the gear needs to be pvp.

2. AAs need to be resistances and wards. DOnt worry about dps yet. YOu wont get many kills until pvp 5 or better. So for now focus on heals, CCs, getting your rotations down, learning movement, and etc.

3. Be sure to take perks like the CC remover (forget the name) and the burst heal as mid range perks. Low end, perhaps consider the magic invlun one (forget name).

4. Listen to thut, find a group. No pvp 10 tos roams alone. They find a group and hobble along. So at this level, you are more dependent on it than anything else.

5. Be sure to have a shield in hand. No polearm.

6. Be sure to eat your foods, get your health up. Also, have 500 health pots ready, and drink as soon as you enter combat. THis is like water to a tos.

7. hit that AA that gives increases your health at the bottom of the AAs. That will boost you 500 more health.

8. keep your heals in rotation. There are some AAs and feats that will boost yor sefl heal. I have a different build at pvp 1 than high pvp levels, because at high pvp levels I can rely on my gear for protection, but at low level I cannot, so I have to rely on feats and AAs for added pvp protection.

9. Stay in stealth at the bginning, let the rogues and teams pick their fights, and then come out and assist. CC for your teammates, and etc.

10. Dont give up. Its the best class in game.
    I have pvp 5 weapon and shield already.

I have no pvp gear at all (pvp 0) and i have heard the blue pvp stuff is useless, so better take blue khitai pve.

I have the anti cc yes first thing i have take.

i need play, i will be better but yes the gear is needed in this game

Well i already feel better, and more stronger with the help of sarhal.

Thanks for all guys.

Oh, by the way...if you do get targeted by a trash talking farmer, the best way to annoy him is to not respond to what he is saying or whispering to you.

It drives them nuts to be ignored. Grin.

And then you can post his garbage in guild chat and you and your guildies can laugh at him...without him knowing it. Finestkind.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Oh, by the way...if you do get targeted by a trash talking farmer, the best way to annoy him is to not respond to what he is saying or whispering to you.

It drives them nuts to be ignored. Grin.

And then you can post his garbage in guild chat and you and your guildies can laugh at him...without him knowing it. Finestkind.
    Ah yes i have meet a conq full t4 who kill me in a second, and he pm me and say me l2p.

I don't remember his name, but i remember of his stuff i have see indompted soul something, and a sword 150.5 dps.

So killing by a terminator, this is not a problem.

Don't remember his name ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    I've seen low-level TOS (not many, but a few) do well in poor gear, so it's possible.
    I haven't seen any and that is mathematically impossible given how K/D got calculated. The last time I saw such a tos was when Falima was PVP 4. So, yes, I saw PVP4 lowbie ToS could do well but if you talk about PVP 0 blue gear TOS? Hell no. Unless his rest of team DPS sucks and the other team sucks more, then ..... what is the chance?
    Last edited by littlepompom; 14th June 2013 at 19:12.
    Priest of Mitra PVP 10
    Everyone <3 pompom !!!

Quote Originally Posted by littlepompom View Post
    I haven't seen any and that is mathematically impossible. The last time I saw such a tos was when Falima was PVP 4. So, yes, I saw PVP4 lowbie ToS could do well but if you talk about PVP 0 blue gear TOS? Hell no. Unless his rest of team DPS sucks and the other team sucks more, then ..... what is the chance?
    well i have finish a JS, and i have done 2 kill for 4 death.

Aren't bad ths time.

And i am pvp 1 ! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    well i have finish a JS, and i have done 2 kill for 4 death.

Aren't bad ths time.

And i am pvp 1 ! \o/
    Yeah that is impressive if you do play your role as healer. When he talks about doing well, I assume he means kill 10 and death 2 and better. You can hide somewhere, and luckily killed another lowbe demo and get 1-0 that doesn't mean you play you role as a ToS. I think things getting better when you hit pvp 4 and can start to use T2 PVP gears.
    Last edited by littlepompom; 14th June 2013 at 19:17.
    Priest of Mitra PVP 10
    Everyone <3 pompom !!!

Quote Originally Posted by littlepompom View Post
    Yeah that is impressive if you do play your role as healer. When he talks about doing well, I assume he means kill 10 and death 2 and better. You can hide somewhere, and luckily killed another lowbe demo and get 1-0 that doesn't mean you play you role as a ToS. I think things getting better when you hit pvp 4 and can start to use T2 PVP gears.
    I have played healer and aoe the zone, cc some guys, try make my team win.

Was nice.

I don't go pvp alone in mini, this is suicidal for me.

-u should play low pvp gear / no fancy t4s / aa tos as heal/debuff/cc-bot, spec full support with fangs

-los-checks all the time

-u do fine alone @pvp10

-t4 polearm is fine

-stealth sucks as tos is all about preloading aoe/debuffs/heals

-btw if u want to get lot of kills dps and deny heals from teammates so they have to run&rest

-reroll pom if u want to steamroll

Even raidgeared tos is easy preay now without support. You might do well 1 vs 1, but rarely there is only one zerging the healer...and your allies rather bunnyhop away from your heals too

But don't give up! There are successfull tos players, but they always have people to support them or got friends over vent/ts

So, you should try and find one or two trustworthy people who appreciate your buffs, dps and heals

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast